Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

So the best case scenario with this so called vaccine is that its just worthless and was a waste of your time to get it. Worst case scenario in 3-5 years there's gonna be infertility and serious health issues causing death and then they'll say its Trumps fault which it will be. And thats not even getting into all the boosters that will be pushed and what they could do. Outstanding work

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh No!!!

They're all going to die!!!

😭😭😭😭😭
SmartSelect_20210925-152541_Chrome.gif

Dumbo

Screenshot_20210925-191322.png

Let's all be honest here. The vaccine didn't help with anything. You can still get it, spread it, and have all of the same masking and control measures. This is an endemic where it will eventually make it's way through the world. Trying to avoid it is like going through your whole life never getting a cold. Work on your own health, stop trusting the government (you never did before and you never trusted big Pharma) and live your life.

Oh and "I got it to not have severe symptoms" doesn't really hold up because most people already have very few symptoms and you're likely the same. It doesn't make a difference if I have a mask or the vaccine or you have the mask and vaccine. It's an endemic and it will affect everyone. And hey you have 99.99% chance of surviving. Let it go and mend fences with those the media has divided from you.

margaritaville

View attachment 353455

Let's all be honest here. The vaccine didn't help with anything. You can still get it, spread it, and have all of the same masking and control measures. This is an endemic where it will eventually make it's way through the world. Trying to avoid it is like going through your whole life never getting a cold. Work on your own health, stop trusting the government (you never did before and you never trusted big Pharma) and live your life.

Oh and "I got it to not have severe symptoms" doesn't really hold up because most people already have very few symptoms and you're likely the same. It doesn't make a difference if I have a mask or the vaccine or you have the mask and vaccine. It's an endemic and it will affect everyone. And hey you have 99.99% chance of surviving. Let it go and mend fences with those the media has divided from you.
If you want to see absolute matrix level mind blowing. This psycho chick shilling vax mandates was at the boston bombing. She is a terrible actress btw.

BigGuy2732

Pandemic will be over in a year says the moderna ceo. Lot of conflicting voices amongst the priests. A lot of people aren’t going to want a good pandemic to go to waste. The Pharisees of the bunch really want this thing long term. I guess we will see what wins out.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Pandemic will be over in a year says the moderna ceo. Lot of conflicting voices amongst the priests. A lot of people aren’t going to want a good pandemic to go to waste. The Pharisees of the bunch really want this thing long term. I guess we will see what wins out.

They are saying that it will be over next year, when everyone has gotten murder juiced. They'll keep pretending that the pandemic is still in, and they'll continue to ramp up that anti-anti-murder juicers rhetoric.

I'll give them one thing, mRNA shots will definitely end all future pandemics, just not the way the true believers think. As they're all dying, they'll still be defending their murderers and say they are happy to be dying, because they're saving the planet.

Non sequitur

Poop Head

Judge me.
I particularly like the part about 30-50% of the murder juice being a substance for which the SDS says not to allow to come in contact with your skin. I'm sure it only meant the outside. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
And the modera shot has a skull and crossbones warning label. Lmfao. Maybe @rickyb is right, maybe were living in a simulation cuz this all feels like a bad movie.