Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Nah
We can hope we won't have another huge wave. Hopefully this settles way down. I think the bottom line is we have tens of millions of people who are trying to run out the clock and will eventually catch this thing. Most people will be fine but since there is no natural immunity without exposure or vaccination we could lose hundreds of thousands more people. It seems so :censored2:ing STUPID to me. We struggle enough with heart disease and cancer and now we just settle for this crap? Dying of a preventable disease instead of getting a simple round of vaccines that we all had to get to go to public schools?
Were you preaching these sermons about the flu, before COVID was ever a thing?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I may have been convinced in the beginning the vaccine was a good thing IF they would have spent equal amount of time educating people on how to boost their immune system and the importance of a healthy immune system to fight off most disease. If they would have pushed sleep, exercise, healthy diet, sunshine, hydration, vitamin supplementation even a single time I may have believed the vaccine narrative. But they purposely avoided it and never mentioned it once. That raised red flags immediately with me.

That's the simple remedy for this and all flu viruses and colds and most disease. Not a vaccine that's not a true vaccine but essentially a flu shot that needs to be taken again and again.

You forgot these
Screenshot_20210925-102633.png
Screenshot_20210925-102702.png

I wonder how it would have been if in the 1980s to stop AIDs they made everyone get tested for AIDs before going to work once a week, or going to get groceries. It's an extreme overreach and once you give them that power it never goes away.
Those in the military did get tested regularly for HIV in the 80's and 90's.

BrownSnowFlake

This isn't a pandemic. This is an endemic. What are the current deaths in the US and compared that to 1 year ago? Bet you cannot easily find it. They don't want you to know.

My county has 50k people. We currently have 18 people hospitalized and since the very beginning we have had 213 deaths.

Again, notice they never talk about deaths anymore? It's cases only. Cases with a .01% death rate.
I hear about deaths all the time. The victims always say the same thing: "I wish I'd taken the [darn] vaccine."

I think I'm actually afraid of how broken from reality some people are. We flattened the curve? In what reality did that happen? None.
We flattened the economy which was the plan from day 1. Now the unvaxxed will be forced out of work places and eventually into the camps. Get your guns ready and other means of self defense too gonna need them sooner than later

Non sequitur

We can hope we won't have another huge wave. Hopefully this settles way down. I think the bottom line is we have tens of millions of people who are trying to run out the clock and will eventually catch this thing. Most people will be fine but since there is no natural immunity without exposure or vaccination we could lose hundreds of thousands more people. It seems so :censored2:ing STUPID to me. We struggle enough with heart disease and cancer and now we just settle for this crap? Dying of a preventable disease instead of getting a simple round of vaccines that we all had to get to go to public schools?
The wave will be the vaccine induced varient. Trust the science