Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

rickyb

And the modera shot has a skull and crossbones warning label. Lmfao. Maybe @rickyb is right, maybe were living in a simulation cuz this all feels like a bad movie.
the point of the matrix is not really to suggest we live in a giant simulation although that is 1 philosophy, the point is we live under a giant lie which serves to profit off of us.

brownman2075

BigGuy2732

Dumbo

Didn't get either adverse effect. I took a calculated risk to protect myself and others because I'm not a scared little bitch.

How are you protecting others? That's just narrative that falls apart in the face that you can still get and spread it. In fact new studies are showing the vaccinated are spreading it more than unvaxxed because you get even fewer symptoms and have no idea you have it thus spreading it to those you claim to protect. If you just got the virus naturally, you would likely have some mild cold symptoms or sinus symptoms and then you know to isolate yourself, get tested, and then build those natural antibodies. That's how it's intended to work in nature.

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
Vaccine people: "one of us. One of us. One of us."

Common sense people:
5ee7713799588c0004aa6848.png