Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Dumbo

Screenshot_20210926-084237.png

Hey everybody, let's take health advice from people who have likely never moved other than rolling out of bed to grab their super gulp and post woke updates on Twitter.

Jesus people stop trusting your government. Health isn't so complicated. Move, eat well, lift things, sleep, drink lots of water, get sunshine and stay active. Do you think any of these people do that? No. They want you to just inject big pharma right up your ass and continue to enjoy being sick fat and woke and proud of it.

brownman2075

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I see three options here. Get the vax. Get tested weekly or find another job. I don't have problem with this.

I see better options, and I don't have a problem with them. Move your totalitarianism loving self to China. Stop enjoying the fruits of the sacrifices of real brave people to secure our freedom, then turn around and try to take that freedom from others. 🤮

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
See, see, see...........

The unvaxxed are all going to die.........

Illegal immigration problem solved!

It was right when Biden took over the distribution of Monoclonal Antibodies. He didn't die of Covid, he was murdered by Biden and the hospital.