Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Silly left wing natives
50D2D0B6-6803-4930-8E90-0668B111F75A.gif

BrownSnowFlake

Stay focused bud. Forced vaccination is the same anyway you slice it. It’s been mandated since the beginning of our country and it’s mandated before Covid. Chickenpox are not fatal either, but they are a mandated vaccine for school children. It’s ok, sorry you don’t understand it’s not your fault.
I'm sure at least one person has died from chickenpox at some point.

BrownSnowFlake

Not yet. Gonna have to get a lot worse for the pendulum to swing, and the right needs someone to actually lead them.
Too bad the modern "right" is comprised mostly of people who don't want to be told what to do and can live without telling other people what to do. Ironically this is the opposite of what the "right" was 25 years ago.

margaritaville

-They won't explain why they don't care about natural immunity. There only response is brainless "get the vax."
-They say the science changes when you try to argue them. Yes the science has changed and it has changed in a negative direction. AKA them telling you to wear mask after vax. Which means it can continue changing in a negative direction. It's not even been a year.
-Fauci made gay people feel like lepers when aids came out with all his trash science that ended up untrue.
-500k kids die of diaherria a year. All the money spent on covid ads could help save them. But the government cares about 80 year old chain smokers more since they can actually make cash off them.
-They say they will lift restrictions at a certain percent. But the places that are the most vaxxed have the worst restrictions. Sounds like the more you bend over the more they take advantage.

freehoodies

Stay focused bud. Forced vaccination is the same anyway you slice it. It’s been mandated since the beginning of our country and it’s mandated before Covid. Chickenpox are not fatal either, but they are a mandated vaccine for school children. It’s ok, sorry you don’t understand it’s not your fault.
Chickenpox vaccine is not mandated, holy :censored2:. Maybe at your kids school, but I got chickenpox the old fashioned way. Never vaccinated, because im immune now from natural infection.

Its okay, I understand you get your "news" from CNN. Its like getting a secondhand account of a national enquirer story.

freehoodies

-They won't explain why they don't care about natural immunity. There only response is brainless "get the vax."
-They say the science changes when you try to argue them. Yes the science has changed and it has changed in a negative direction. AKA them telling you to wear mask after vax. Which means it can continue changing in a negative direction. It's not even been a year.
-Fauci made gay people feel like lepers when aids came out with all his trash science that ended up untrue.
-500k kids die of diaherria a year. All the money spent on covid ads could help save them. But the government cares about 80 year old chain smokers more since they can actually make cash off them.
-They say they will lift restrictions at a certain percent. But the places that are the most vaxxed have the worst restrictions. Sounds like the more you bend over the more they take advantage.
Its just 2 weeks bro

Its just a mask bro

Its just the tip bro, I promise I wont just slam the whole thing in down to my balls. Honest

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Chickenpox vaccine is not mandated, holy :censored2:. Maybe at your kids school, but I got chickenpox the old fashioned way. Never vaccinated, because im immune now from natural infection.

Its okay, I understand you get your "news" from CNN. Its like getting a secondhand account of a national enquirer story.
Why do you keep adding things that don’t make sense? I said chickenpox are mandated for schoolchildren. I got them the old fashioned way as well. How is any of this relevant? Did you get measles the old fashioned way too? And who said anything about CNN? Man, you’re really painting a narrow picture when someone is just making some points. Sorry you’re so narrow minded.

BigGuy2732

Too bad the modern "right" is comprised mostly of people who don't want to be told what to do and can live without telling other people what to do. Ironically this is the opposite of what the "right" was 25 years ago.
Being told what to do is how it works, ultimately, we just need some heroic man of great virtue to do it. We will get our neo-Charlemagne someday. Just impatiently waiting.

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
the worst is over, people die everyday and people are suckers to believe this thing is killing everyone. You see kids walking away from their bus stop wearing their mask still walking alone outside; what the hell is going on?! They wear that mask still when they get home? Brainwashed society-people vote for this?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
the worst is over, people die everyday and people are suckers to believe this thing is killing everyone. You see kids walking away from their bus stop wearing their mask still walking alone outside; what the hell is going on?! They wear that mask still when they get home? Brainwashed society-people vote for this?
I laugh in their masked faces when I see them wearing them outside, since It’s impossible to transfer the Rona outdoors unless your jam packed in crowd. Freaking idiots