Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

AKCoverMan

It’s basically useless at best, deadly at worst
Might be better than “useless”…someone who might die from any type of respiratory infection might find the vax to be the difference between getting sick and dying. But that’s a slim minority of folks.

It‘s all a risk/benefit analysis. For someone like me who is otherwise basically healthy the benefit seems low. I have had Covid it was two weeks sitting at home with mild cold like symptoms first few days and a lot of tiredness. Full recovery. Risks? Again, in terms of long term data we simply don’t have it yet.. so the long term risks are somewhere between no risk and at all and death.…you simply can’t know what the effects of many jabs over years of time until those years go by. I’ll wait.

AKCoverMan

Media/science literacy, much?

“In vitro” means in a Petri dish. Not the same as human studies. Human studies have been lackluster.

Anything else I can try to help you with today?
No just saying it’s not all black and white as you claim. I know nothing I say will dissuade you from you “One Truth”. I choose to be more open minded, and I hope,,less condescending.

100%

Of Covid? Yes. Kind of hard for the population to be protected from Covid when 15%+ aren't protected. Lots of people died. Pretty sad state of affairs.
No, this also proves they were over counting. Now that they want to count them correctly, it looks like more people died. They didn’t, it was a virus like a cold and anyone who died while with a cold got counted bc the hospitals got $33,000 per patient of our tax money. Now they want to just start giving a yearly Covid shot just like a flu shot. But it was told to us that it’s nothing like the flu, only the symptoms are like the flu. Aaannnndddd millions fell for that? Wow

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No, this also proves they were over counting. Now that they want to count them correctly, it looks like more people died. They didn’t, it was a virus like a cold and anyone who died while with a cold got counted bc the hospitals got $33,000 per patient of our tax money. Now they want to just start giving a yearly Covid shot just like a flu shot. But it was told to us that it’s nothing like the flu, only the symptoms are like the flu. Aaannnndddd millions fell for that? Wow
And still falling for it. Especially the ones that still wear a mask.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Wow, amazing analysis with bulletproof evidence to back it up. 🙄

govols019

You smell that?
$33,000 is an oddly specific number...how did we come up with that?

100%

I'll never understand why someone wearing a mask bothers people.

I wore a mask for years while cutting the grass..helps with my sinus problems.
It doesn’t and hasn’t bothered anyone. It’s the ones who wanted to make others wear one is the problem. Being told to wear a mask when there isn’t a reason to, is what people have a problem with.