Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Wear all the masks you want. Just don’t say they work on viruses and force me to wear one.
I’m sorry. Is it wrong? I don’t see the evidence proving it wrong. Were hospitals NOT getting paid? Is that what you’re trying to say now?
Where are all these patients that were treated by hospital staff for this virus that can prove they weren’t severely sick with Covid? Where are the patient complaints?

Next Day Error

X - Other
People are still getting boosters? Talk about being scared…
I don’t want to be sick with it again. If I can prevent it by getting a little shot then I will. So far, it seems to have worked out for me. I get the flu shot annually now as well.

I’d rather be healthy and go to work and make my $400-$500 than be sick in bed for a week.

100%

Where are all these patients that were treated by hospital staff for this virus that can prove they weren’t severely sick with Covid? Where are the patient complaints?
Sorry idk anyone who went to the hospital with cold like symptoms. The ones who flooded the hospitals are most likely the same ones still wearing a mask.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Sorry idk anyone who went to the hospital with cold like symptoms. The ones who flooded the hospitals are most likely the same ones still wearing a mask.
Two of my family members were admitted to the hospital. One died. The other was right on the edge of death. She was very sick.

Her pulmonologist said she would’ve died if she hadn’t got the J&J shot six months earlier. It saved her life in conjunction with the nursing staff and doctor’s efforts.

This is personal to me. You don’t get to just make up BS and not be called out.

Thebrownblob

I don’t want to be sick with it again. If I can prevent it by getting a little shot then I will. So far, it seems to have worked out for me. I get the flu shot annually now as well.

I’d rather be healthy and go to work and make my $400-$500 than be sick in bed for a week.
Is this really your science? I got it in July of 2020 got paid for 10 days. Haven’t had it since. I’ve been around dozens and dozens of people who are sick with Covid after that. Nothing since. 🤷‍♂️Sounds to me like you got more of a lucky rabbits foot.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Is this really your science? I got it in July of 2020 got paid for 10 days. Haven’t had it since. I’ve been around dozens and dozens of people who are sick with Covid after that. Nothing since. 🤷‍♂️Sounds to me like you got more of a lucky rabbits foot.
My anecdote is not the science. The scientific data is the scientific data. I'm merely a data point buried within the overwhelming success story of the mRNA vaccines.

Thebrownblob

My anecdote is not the science. The scientific data is the scientific data. I'm merely a data point buried within the overwhelming success story of the mRNA vaccines.
And I’m merely a data point success story the other way. it really seems like the outcomes comes Don’t make much difference. Really not a success story in my opinion. Unless of course you are the pharmaceutical company then you’ve got billions and billions of green success stories. Glad you’re doing well. Stay healthy my friend.

Family

Since you are for the vaccine, you may want to look into supplementing with bromelain and n acetylene to help your body with the spike protein that the medicine produces. Cover your bases and avoid potential harm.

100%

Two of my family members were admitted to the hospital. One died. The other was right on the edge of death. She was very sick.

Her pulmonologist said she would’ve died if she hadn’t got the J&J shot six months earlier. It saved her life in conjunction with the nursing staff and doctor’s efforts.

This is personal to me. You don’t get to just make up BS and not be called out.
I didn’t make up anything. You provided anecdotal evidence just like I did. All the “making up” has been exposed by the Twitter Files and the Covid hoax. Here’s another piece for you. The only person I know that went to the hospital and almost died, came from the vaccine, not the virus. So do you see how this works. Let’s say I do exactly as you just did and claim you’re making stuff up about a vaccine saving someone’s life??? See how that works? That is “you” trying to make something “personal”. You don’t get to just make stuff up about vaccine BS and not get called out.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I didn’t make up anything. You provided anecdotal evidence just like I did. All the “making up” has been exposed by the Twitter Files and the Covid hoax. Here’s another piece for you. The only person I know that went to the hospital and almost died, came from the vaccine, not the virus. So do you see how this works. Let’s say I do exactly as you just did and claim you’re making stuff up about a vaccine saving someone’s life??? See how that works? That is “you” trying to make something “personal”. You don’t get to just make stuff up about vaccine BS and not get called out.
The entire scientific community vs. your "Twitter Files"... lol ok buddy.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Science community lol!
E2E426E3-2D9F-4406-918C-CED7B50FB9EE.jpeg