Biden vs Putin debate?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
This is not that.

You started crying about trump again in your ugly girlfriend defence for biden.

I notice you dont post much anymore in current events since the election and you've definitely toned down the jokes. I cant help but assume that you realize how badly you :censored2:ed up when you voted for the trainwreck biden.

I rode the Q anon train into the dirt like an idiot and I'm still here. Man up and own your mistake. pusillanimous.

Box Ox

I notice you dont post much anymore in current events since the election and you've definitely toned down the jokes. I cant help but assume that you realize how badly you *ed up when you voted for the trainwreck biden.

I rode the Q anon train into the dirt like an idiot and I'm still here. Man up and own your mistake. pusillanimous.
Current Events isn't nearly as interesting these days. We've now got a boring adult as President (even though he's an old dead guy who agrees with the hard left that racism is everywhere he looks) in the White House and your conspiracy theories are boring too.

And I don't regret my vote at all. Trump had to go and Biden was the only choice to get it done. I'll vote for Nikki Haley if she's the Republican Presidential candidate in 2024.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Current Events isn't nearly as interesting these days. We've now got a boring adult as President (even though he's an old dead guy who agrees with the hard left that racism is everywhere he looks) in the White House and your conspiracy theories are boring too.

And I don't regret my vote at all. Trump had to go and Biden was the only choice to get it done. I'll vote for Nikki Haley if she's the Republican Presidential candidate in 2024.
Biden isnt the only choice you had. You could have voted Jo Jorgensen. You could have wrote in kanye and lost responsibility for trainwreck biden.

You voted for him. You voted for this. Own it. The old dead guy who caters to the hard left is the guy that your brain signaled your hand. Quit with the excuses

It will be fine

Biden isnt the only choice you had. You could have voted Jo Jorgensen. You could have wrote in kanye and lost responsibility for trainwreck biden.

You voted for him. You voted for this. Own it. The old dead guy who caters to the hard left is the guy that your brain signaled your hand. Quit with the excuses
I’ll happily own a record stock market, a world leading vaccine rollout and an economy ready to roll in the summer.

Box Ox

The excuse is that you could have voted for anyone but orange man is so bad that you voted in a hard left catering tool of China.

Whatever loser. Enjoy your misery.
Biden was the Democratic Presidential candidate on election day. And he won. By a lot. Eternal God Emperor Trump was removed from power. Mission accomplished.

It'll be OK, sweetheart.

It will be fine

World leading vaccine? Lmao

Hey bro I heard it's so good that if you get multiple doses, you'll post more intelligent things on the internet. Maybe we should both try it. You go first 🤡
Take a look at how the EU is doing in comparison to Joe’s vaccine rollout. Joe’s basic competence has ended the pandemic faster than anyone thought possible. Government experience matters.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Take a look at how the EU is doing in comparison to Joe’s vaccine rollout. Joe’s basic competence has ended the pandemic faster than anyone thought possible. Government experience matters.
Missed the point again. Here's a tip.

Vaccines are the solution to a problem they created. Take a look at who's making money on these vaccines. Take a look at how people are reacting. Wouldnt you rather just get covid and get over it? People are profiting off of you. Big time.

All that being said. Trump is responsible for these vaccines because of operation warspeed. I'm not even happy about. I'm kinda pissed tbh. I dont want the vaccines, but the credit goes to Trump for playing along with the game.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
@Box Ox seems to have left the building.

No more jokes? I know you dont have anything intelligent to say. I'll wait for you to respond with a CNN article about Qanon or something.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Better than the Trump response to the same question of if Putin was a killer. Trump said, “There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?”

Biden agreeing the Putin is a killer is a far better response.
Trump was right, our country isnt innocent. Because of administrations from both Republican and Democrat parties.

And trump isnt so innocent himself

It will be fine

Missed the point again. Here's a tip.

Vaccines are the solution to a problem they created. Take a look at who's making money on these vaccines. Take a look at how people are reacting. Wouldnt you rather just get covid and get over it? People are profiting off of you. Big time.

All that being said. Trump is responsible for these vaccines because of operation warspeed. I'm not even happy about. I'm kinda pissed tbh. I dont want the vaccines, but the credit goes to Trump for playing along with the game.
Sorry, I’m operating in reality not the conspiracy land of right wingers. Joe ended the pandemic Trump unleashed on the country. The economy will be stronger because he is an experienced administrator. Competence matters.