Biden vs Putin debate?

vantexan

To be fair to Biden, President Reagan didnt have dementia. I dont think were gonna see much engagement of any kind from this President
There were some signs at the end of his second term. Which put him close to Biden's age now. Wait until Biden tumbles down Airforce 1's stairs. Really will be President Harris before long.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Joe ended the pandemic Trump unleashed on the country.
Seek help. China released the chinese virus. The left (and some right), mainstream media, big tech, Chinese Communist Party, etc.. banded together to influence the dumb masses of America to vote dem because Trump is hitler.
Time Magazine did a big article on it and how they "saved democracy" by :censored2:ting all over The Constitution

vantexan

Reagan had Alzheimer’s and it’s debatable if he was dementia ridden through out his two terms, I sort of think he was.
Reagan died in his 90's from Alzheimer's. There were some cognitive issues in his last year or so but he definitely wasn't as far along as Biden. And was sharp as a tack through most of his presidency.

It will be fine

Seek help. China released the chinese virus. The left (and some right), mainstream media, big tech, Chinese Communist Party, etc.. banded together to influence the dumb masses of America to vote dem because Trump is hitler.
Time Magazine did a big article on it and how they "saved democracy" by *ting all over The Constitution
I’m sure that sounds rational to you. Jet fuel can’t melt steel beams, the moon landing was fake, etc.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Seriously, what would they debate if such would even happen?
What would be the propositions?
Im not exactly sure what proposition means in this context.. but, obviously Putin just wants to showcase what a braindead zombie the leader of the most powerful country in the world is.

Box Ox

Im not exactly sure what proposition means in this context.. but, obviously Putin just wants to showcase what a braindead zombie the leader of the most powerful country in the world is.
A statement that is affirmed or denied by the debaters.

No need to try and drag America down just because the Eternal God Emperor was voted out of power, fellas. The debates that matter have already happened.

D.jpg

Box Ox

No it's not.
You lefties think everything is about Trump because you are obsessed with him.

I pointed out that the nationally televised debates between Trump and Biden prior to the election are the ones that mattered. There's no Trump obsession in that.

There is a Trump obsession in thinking Biden should debate Putin in the hope that he'll look bad doing so.