Biden vs Putin debate?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I pointed out that the nationally televised debates between Trump and Biden prior to the election are the ones that mattered. There's no Trump obsession in that.
This is a thread about Biden.

The first post about Trump was from fish boy crying about the 2016 election.

The second post about Trump was from you.

You people need to get a grip.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I pointed out that the nationally televised debates between Trump and Biden prior to the election are the ones that mattered. There's no Trump obsession in that.

There is a Trump obsession in thinking Biden should debate Putin in the hope that he'll look bad doing so.
LMFAOO

Seems like someone here is obsessed with trump..

Box Ox

This is a thread about Biden.

The first post about Trump was from fish boy crying about the 2016 election.

The second post about Trump was from you.

You people need to get a grip.

Trump's embarrassing loss to the old basement-dwelling dead guy is the reason Trumpees shake and scream at night as they post in this thread about their wishes for the newly-elected President of the United States to accept an invitation to an internet debate from a murderous dictator. LOLLLLLLL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump's embarrassing loss to the old basement-dwelling dead guy is the reason Trumpees shake and scream at night as they post in this thread about their wishes for the newly-elected President of the United States to accept an invitation to an internet debate from a murderous dictator. LOLLLLLLL
And you continue with your Trump obsession.
Get a grip leftie.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Seek help

El Correcto

god is dead
I haven’t seen Biden debate anyone.

El Correcto

god is dead
At this point I’d of liked to of seen him debate Trump but he had the moderators do that for him. The man is not well, Putin is making fun of him, I’m laughing along because Putin is right about this.

Somehow a thread about Joe Biden’s mental decay being made fun of by world leaders turned into REEEEE I HAD TO VOTE AGAINST HITLER!!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You do have TDS

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
My favorite part of the biden adiminstration so far is the ford plant pulling their 900 million car investment out of ohio to mexico, thanks trumpika

It will be fine

The first two weeks were mind blowing. Like a child. Undoing all the GOOD things the trump admin accomplished.
Get used to it unless the Senate abolishes the filibuster and takes back their power. As it stands we’ll continue to be governed by EO’s that swing wildly between administrations.

newfie

No need to try and drag America down just because the Eternal God Emperor was voted out of power, fellas. The debates that matter have already happened.

View attachment 331890
is it suddenly "dragging america down" to notice our president clearly suffers from a degenerative mental condition and worse yet that the leaders of the opposing two super powers have also clearly noticed?

over9five

Staff member
is it suddenly "dragging america down" to notice our president clearly suffers from a degenerative mental condition and worse yet that the leaders of the opposing two super powers have also clearly noticed?
His obvious mental conditions make us weak in the eyes of our enemies.
Scary times....

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'd be happy if they let him answer a few questions from the press.
What's your favorite ice cream?
How is Major doing after the traumatic move back to Delaware?
I don't know if it's because he doesn't have a clue and they are protecting him or the press is clueless to the questions they should be asking.