Bids in other locations

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
At least I beat @Bubblehead on the list. Lmao

I thought it would be fair to include him.

We don't always agree.... But, I feel his intentions are true.

So- your opinion of what a union "is" and who the good members are is the only opinion that counts. Good to know. If someone does not log in here and ramble on about how great the Teamsters are, that means they are not a good union member?

So- I've never even alluded to that.

If you have never been in a position of leadership you just don't understand what he means, no offense. In a perfect world everyone would get a chance to understand, but there are not exactly an army of viable candidates. Being a steward or officer is somewhat of a thankless job. I don't mean nobody thanks you, or you deserve all the thanks in the world. I mean that the positives don't always match up with the negatives.

@What'dyabringmetoday???

Here is a post, that sums up it completely.... the truth.

Actually I understand clearly. But sometimes it would seem nobody else can have an opinion. I am not bashing BUG or the Teamsters. I am simply saying we could make things better if we all came together. As a union.

You have an opinion.... As do I.

You're not bashing the Teamsters, and I am not bashing you.

(or anyone for that matter)

At times, I may appear cynical.

That doesn't mean.... I don't consider alternate viewpoints.

-Bug-

What'dyabringmetoday???

I thought it would be fair to include him.

We don't always agree.... But, I feel his intentions are true.

So- I've never even alluded to that.

@What'dyabringmetoday???

Here is a post, that sums up it completely.... the truth.

You have an opinion.... As do I.

You're not bashing the Teamsters, and I am not bashing you.

(or anyone for that matter)

At times, I may appear cynical.

That doesn't mean.... I don't consider alternate viewpoints.

-Bug-
Fair enough- have a great day and Happy Father's Day if it pertains.

I'll say it is not in my building i travel 40 miles to work each day and there are two closer hubs to my house. I am not sure if they would be the same local because the hubs are in two different states.
I travel 67 miles to work and I also pass 2 buildings along the way. All three are in different counties. All three different locals.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I travel 67 miles to work and I also pass 2 buildings along the way. All three are in different counties. All three different locals.
I know a guy who drives 90 miles to work. Maybe it's just me, but I'd move a little closer.