BIG INJURY FOR EX SUPERVISOR

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

A kid that quit after becoming a sup, came back and was placed as an hourly sorter . last night his hand got caught between the table and the belt . Apparently the running belt pulled his arm in and got stuck . Damn Flabio i hope you get better soon.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
A kid that quit after becoming a sup, came back and was placed as an hourly sorter . last night his hand got caught between the table and the belt . Apparently the running belt pulled his arm in and got stuck . Damn Flabio i hope you get better soon.

Wow!!!!
This company really is hurting for new hires.

On a somber note, that injury sounds painful. I used to sort on a boxline and had nightmares about what that could do to a person.

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
tumblr_ne135elZmC1tf767po1_500.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
trump

Integrity

Binge Poster
That is horrible. Where on the sort belt did he get entrapped?

Turdferguson

Just a turd

They are not going to rehire someone who quit as a supervisor as an hourly.

watdaflock?

Hopefully he can reflect on these life choices (that ended in failure) and use them as a learning experience.