Big Thanks & Shout Out to the IBT...GREAT CONTRACT

Inflation from 1998-2018 is $31. I understand the inflation aspects, but you have greatly exceeded inflation the last 20 years. So what if you miss .50 for next 5 years when you gained 6 dollars over the last 20? Besides, a cola may kick in too. Plus gains in pension and h and w.

Big Babooba

EVERY FULL TIME PACKAGE DRIVER WILL BE ISSUED THESE TO BE PART OF THE REQUIRED UNIFORM. THEY MUST BE WORN ON YOUR BACK.

target-1551501_960_720.jpg

Chester

And @Chester was whining about me accusing people of being in management last night. LOL

Folks, the Company is gonna be sending people here to try and sell this turd that they badly want passed. It costs them nothing and they can say anything. Don’t fall for it.
You think UPS cares about the 45 regulars on here that wanna vote no without seeing the agreement? Get over yourselfs

Turdferguson

Just a turd
And @Chester was whining about me accusing people of being in management last night. LOL

Folks, the Company is gonna be sending people here to try and sell this turd that they badly want passed. It costs them nothing and they can say anything. Don’t fall for it.

Why would the company want to sell me?