Big Thanks & Shout Out to the IBT...GREAT CONTRACT

Chester

Be curious to know how many new members look at this forum and leave immediately because they are attacked or teamed up on by the 45 regulars.

Box Ox

Be curious to know how many new members look at this forum and leave immediately because they are attacked or teamed up on by the 45 regulars.

Most don’t come to pee on our legs and tell us it’s raining. The reaction to that crowd is, naturally, more hostile.

Chester

Most don’t come to pee on our legs and tell us it’s raining. The reaction to that crowd is, naturally, more hostile.
But you haven’t even seen the contract, if and when it comes out and it’s terrible I’ll be the first to admit I was wrong, but I wanna see it first.

Chester

Well I feel like a loser being on here on the weekend so I’ll let you all slam me for awhile, just throw some charms my way ok?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Chester, you do know that we all know your in Management and will not be voting on this contract right? I mean really, you can't beat an argument or answer simple questions so you cry to have a thread closed?!?!?! Don't you have some cubicle pong game to attend?

Box Ox

Well I feel like a loser being on here on the weekend so I’ll let you all slam me for awhile, just throw some charms my way ok?

I doubt a weekend conference call with your bosses about how “Operation Cheetos” isn’t going well will make you feel any better.

10zo4ye.jpg