Big Thanks & Shout Out to the IBT...GREAT CONTRACT

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I know it wasn't easy and $41 an hour by 2023 is a very decent blue collar wage. Plus, the employees with whiskers won't be working the weekends. It's a win/win deal for all.

'The Teamsters confirmed negotiators reached an agreement that would raise the minimum wage for part-time workers from $10 to $13 beginning Aug. 1 and to $15.50 by Aug. 1, 2022.

For full-time workers, pay increases of $4.15 more per hour, spread out over five years, are included in the deal.'

I thank you, my wife thanks you, my kids thank you. Excellent work guys.

Still kicking tush on wage & benefits compared to all the other delivery giants. Organized Labor at its finest & all earned nothing given. Y'all earned it.

"I have never met a UPS driver that retired @ 59 or later who didn't want to stay longer for their own personal reasons".

That's a d@mn rare thing these days.

This is the problem ^^^^

Too many folks that don’t mind table scraps

SMDH!!!

clean hairy

I have to see all the changes.
If we give up day after thanksgiving, what do we get in return?
The one day a week report for our health insurance, back to one report a month or 1 report every 2 weeks?
Do we get the healthcare with no deductible?
What is it now? $200 deductible a year?
How was the issue for 9.5 handled?
It seems there are very few positives being presented to us at this point.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
FB2347EC-FC40-4340-B391-9BEE0C4873B2.gif
you meant 25 clowns but were afraid to say it. smile.:rolleyes:

Chester

I have to see all the changes.
If we give up day after thanksgiving, what do we get in return?
The one day a week report for our health insurance, back to one report a month or 1 report every 2 weeks?
Do we get the healthcare with no deductible?
What is it now? $200 deductible a year?
How was the issue for 9.5 handled?
It seems there are very few positives being presented to us at this point.
All great points, wish we knew now.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
2B24D522-70FE-4455-9D11-2927C979EA0C.gif
another thing to consider. with all this contract talk blowing up , Brown Cafe will be adding hundreds of new members looking for insight , etc. and these clowns will be chasing them away, putting them down, telling them they are stupid, and everything else when you don't agree with them and join their exclusive club.

lots of tough guys here....:sheepish:

I bet the Brown Cafe has lost a lot of the old time members because of this also.