Big Thanks & Shout Out to the IBT...GREAT CONTRACT

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You haven’t seen it and you think it’s a crap deal, it clearly states pension and healthcare was improved, we already make a great wage, vacations, benefits etc. Are you friends with DS or something?
I know you guys don't have a very good pension so that's a big deal for you guys. Other areas have different concerns.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Article 41 Full-Time Employees: Significant increases to the full-time progression rates and general wage increases have been tentatively agreed to, totaling $4.15 over the life of the Agreement. A new classification of full-time combination driver starting at $20.50 and reaching a top rate of $34.79 by August 1, 2022. This provision will help to resolve several membership concerns, including Saturday and Sunday delivery, excessive forced overtime, time off, create additional high paying, full-time opportunities for part-time employees and provide thousands of additional contributors to our Teamster pension funds.
Under inflation pay raises. So actually a pay cut.

All of the rest of that could have been handled by hiring and putting more full time, full scale drivers on the road.

upsmaster

Really your going to say this is a good contract with a $4.15 over 5 years and that's all you know. We all have to vote and here is my question to you. UPS made a profit in 2017 of 5 BILLION dollars and received a HUGE tax break from the government and all they could scrape up is .83 cents per year. With our taxes going up food prices are up gas is up really you think this is good ?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Really your going to say this is a good contract with a $4.15 over 5 years and that's all you know. We all have to vote and here is my question to you. UPS made a profit in 2017 of 5 BILLION dollars and received a HUGE tax break from the government and all they could scrape up is .83 cents per year. With our taxes going up food prices are up gas is up really you think this is good ?
Lmfao. These people are morons.