BIGGEST ASPECT OF MANAGEMENT THAT IS OVERLOOKED

Cant wat to retire

So sorry you are stuck in your ways with a one track mind. Why do lawyers become doctors? WHY do nurses become lawyer's? Why do Engineers become teachers? Why do ........??

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
No I can't entertain ignorance . What's the purpose? How does going back and forth with you help me. Bye

Ignorant ? You could work 2 hours of OT nursing and make more than your weekly check here.

If you worked more than 5 years at your other UPS place, then you're already vested in a pension.
We want to know why you would deal with what you're complaining about.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Wow just wow... Let goooooo.

giphy.gif

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Thank you!! ITS sad that people can not see growth outside of UPS. I made a lateral move I did not move up within UPS. I can't believe these comments. Do you have friends in other professions? Do you talk to anyone outside this blog??
But what do you do at UPS? Cuz, I can't imagine you driving. Local Sort, or preload, yeah maybe just because we're always starved for help. There's 4-5 drivers on preload now at my center.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Per deim means she gets a higher pay rate in lieu of benefits.
That's not at all what per diem means. Per diem is basically a daily allowance to cover expenses with a job that involves travel. Ergo, staying at a hotel, food, gas, etc. Rarely will a job offer you more by not accepting their benefits. In UPS case, I don't even think that's negotiable because it would be a conflict with the union

Cant wat to retire

Sorter. I like UPS for one reason and it's a job that's a sorry "No brainer". Nursing you have to be on your A game all the time! Lol " I pick up packages and put them down." -Planet Fitness Commercial

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's not at all what per diem means. Per diem is basically a daily allowance to cover expenses with a job that involves travel. Ergo, staying at a hotel, food, gas, etc. Rarely will a job offer you more by not accepting their benefits. In UPS case, I don't even think that's negotiable because it would be a conflict with the union

Per deim has a different meaning in the medical field.

The highest paid nurses are traveling nurses.

Cant wat to retire

Sorry he's right about per diem. Per diem offsets insurance. You just come in when the facility needs help. They don't offer you benefits but that pay helps.