BIGGEST ASPECT OF MANAGEMENT THAT IS OVERLOOKED

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Gotta agree with danimal on this one...I know a ton of RNs and not one of them has a second job...they work lot of overtime as it is plus their regular hourly rate is a lot...no need for more income.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
E8C6BDB7-17F8-441B-ACC4-8CC273B5FFB9.gif
Free advice......don't try to have an intelligent conversation with most of these clowns. put them on ignore like i do.

life's too short.

john chesney

I respect the fact that UPS gives people second chances. There are a lot of people that for whatever reasons, have led them into a downslope. People with a history of drugs and/or alcohol abuse can get jobs. But the problem comes when they are moved up to supervisors. Now, we all know that UPS does not drug screen new hires. They do drug screen those that are being promoted to Supervisors. We know that they can pass a drug test easily. Now, we have these Supes are manipulative, have mood swings and therefore makes the work environment harsh. We need a climate change at UPS. I know many people will not agree that there clearly needs to be more drug testing. But then, UPS wouldn't have as many employees. It would greatly be reduced to 40%? That's my percentage, what's yours?
I don’t think it’s drugs I think it’s mental illness.The new Ups seems to promote only people with narcissistic and sociopath tendency

Cant wat to retire

I don’t think it’s drugs I think it’s mental illness.The new Ups seems to promote only people with narcissistic and sociopath tendency
You are absolutely correct! But, I see the flushed skin, nose dripping, mood swings as well as narcissism, feeling as if they are GOD OR A SUPERHERO. I think the two often coincide.