Biggest UPS Driver Hit Piece Of The Year?

Brown Down

I am so sick of people classifying dogs like this as service dogs. It makes things 10 times harder for those of us who truly have service dogs or in my case my daughter.

If this dog was truly a service dog for his vertigo it would have to be a large dog with a support harness, not a dog that stands at most 1 foot off the ground.

watdaflock?

Why was the dog loose?
Is it a service dog just because you say it is?
Did you have radar? How fast is too fast when your dog is left loose?
What was your medical diagnosis for vertigo?
Are you receiving government benefits?
You seem not too dizzy in this hit piece, can you explain this?
You sound like management.

watdaflock?

I am so sick of people classifying dogs like this as service dogs. It makes things 10 times harder for those of us who truly have service dogs or in my case my daughter.

Of course, whatever head-case your daughter supposedly has for the make-belief need of a service dog is a lot more important, than some veteran doing the same thing.

ffs

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I can understand the emotional attachment to a pet....

But, a flag draped body and a salute ?

Really milling it there buddy. I'm waiting for it to start mooing. I get it was his pet and all but damn he is out for something and I beieve it contains many pictures of Andrew Jackson and Benjamin Franklin but let's not forget their old pal Ulysses S Grant.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

If this dog was truly a service dog for his vertigo it would have to be a large dog with a support harness, not a dog that stands at most 1 foot off the ground.
To me a seeing eye dog is a service dog. Extremely well trained and quite rare to see one.

Everyone is scamming because the entire world is all about them. "No pets" does not apply to them. Call your dog a service dog and it is not a pet.

I think this guy has other issues.
upload_2019-4-7_10-6-27.png

Brown Down

To me a seeing eye dog is a service dog. Extremely well trained and quite rare to see one.

Everyone is scamming because the entire world is all about them. "No pets" does not apply to them. Call your dog a service dog and it is not a pet.

I think this guy has other issues.View attachment 243220

While the seeing eye dog is the most common you would be surprised at how many there really are. I know I was. They have dogs thst can alert when their owner is going to have a seizure minutes before any physical signs of it happens.

To me this dog was an absolute emotional support dog. The guy might have needed it depending on if he ptsd from his service or another traumatic experience. But like people have already said they don't fall under the service dog category and are therefore not given the same rights as a true service dog.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
being a veteran isn't a golden ticket for not being a maroon

i'm all for vets have special privileges in govt, but what does your service have anything to do with your :censored2: dog

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I am sorry his dog was hit, The dog shouldn’t have been in the road. A dog in the road chasing vehicles can be ran over at any speed,
I’m really surprised I haven’t witnessed a tire-biter’s jaw being ripped off. Know a guy who has. Said it wasn’t pretty.

Some people shouldn’t have dogs.