Biggest UPS Driver Hit Piece Of The Year?

s berry

hey upsers, i know this isnt the right thread, but saw it is active, so ,legit question i am pkg driver in st. louis and all of sudden 12 out of 28 drivers in our center growing beards. get a alteration to dress code form from hr. and stop shaving,is this the end to our beloved assinine ups?

Days

hey upsers, i know this isnt the right thread, but saw it is active, so ,legit question i am pkg driver in st. louis and all of sudden 12 out of 28 drivers in our center growing beards. get a alteration to dress code form from hr. and stop shaving,is this the end to our beloved assinine ups?

Lol well the no beard policy is really dumb imho. Idk about the dress code

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
While the seeing eye dog is the most common you would be surprised at how many there really are. I know I was. They have dogs thst can alert when their owner is going to have a seizure minutes before any physical signs of it happens.

To me this dog was an absolute emotional support dog. The guy might have needed it depending on if he ptsd from his service or another traumatic experience. But like people have already said they don't fall under the service dog category and are therefore not given the same rights as a true service dog.
Aren't kids today pretty much pets? They are needy and never move out!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
downloadfile-27.png

Superteeth2478

I can understand the emotional attachment to a pet....

But, a flag draped body and a salute ?
The guy really probably doesn't have much going for him to be that attached to a dog.

For once I really hope UPS sticks it to this guy and comes to the simple conclusion that the dog absolutely shouldn't have been in the road in the first place and that whether or not the UPS driver was speeding or not the dog would have died either way. That's really all that needs to be said about this incident.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
That's not a service dog. My wife is legally blind and got hers in January, the dog is my profile photo. It took 18 months of training that started when the dog was six weeks old. Most of them do not make the cut as guide dogs, the failure rate is 80%. The rejects become emotional support animals. My wife's dog costs over $15,000 to train and sponsor, it doesn't go out the front door without being on a leash and special harness. I cannot pet or talk to it when it is working, or it could loose it's concentration. It's legally considered a medical device and has special laws and fines that protect it. There is no way a real service dog will be running around loose in the street.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
So Portland is "weird" and a mile away is hick country. Does Oregon have any normal people?
Most of us are normal.
The extreme liberals occupy larger cities in the Willamette Valley like Portland and Eugene.
The hicks tend to live in the smaller towns on the coast and in central and Eastern Oregon.
Forest Grove is a distant suburb of Portland.

watdaflock?

While the seeing eye dog is the most common you would be surprised at how many there really are. I know I was. They have dogs thst can alert when their owner is going to have a seizure minutes before any physical signs of it happens.

To me this dog was an absolute emotional support dog. The guy might have needed it depending on if he ptsd from his service or another traumatic experience. But like people have already said they don't fall under the service dog category and are therefore not given the same rights as a true service dog.

Well said. Nobody should believe ones service dog (for a kid with autism) is more important than others, say a veteran with ptsd...

My daughter has autism and a severe seeing problem you ignorant piece of :censored2:.
lol

The needs of someone with autism and a severe seeing problem is not more important than some veterans, even though you may disagree.
Shame on you, for believing your daughters needs outweigh someone else's.