Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation blew $12.7M of its 2020 donations on 'professional fees'
  • According to IRS filings nearly a quarter of the $60M BLMGNF raised by August 2020 was spent on accountants, legal services, contractors, and consultants
  • The foundation also reported it expected to spend the same amount on such costs in 2021
  • The figures were included in its IRS Form 1023 filing, which is required to apply for nonprofit status. BLMGNF was recognized as a nonprofit in December 2020
  • However, earlier this month it was revealed BLMGNF has not provided its latest tax return, and the 2019 filing has a non-existent address
  • BLMGNF released a snapshot of its finances last February revealing it raked in $90M in 2020 and ended the year with a balance of more than $60M
  • The charity, which is now in delinquent status, hasn't had anyone in charge of its finances since co-founder Patrisse Cullors resigned last May

rod

Retired 22 years
I see the leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement bought a 6 million dollar house with donated funds. Anyone who donates to this organization is being taken.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I see the leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement bought a 6 million dollar house with donated funds. Anyone who donates to this organization is being taken.
To purchase this $6M property , they used a straw buyer to hide the true owners.

rickyb

10 million in tax payer dollars down the drain

Interesting to know whether 6 million story is real or not. power corrupts and we live in a culture of near spiritual bankruptcy

Babagounj

Strength through joy

10 million in tax payer dollars down the drain

Interesting to know whether 6 million story is real or not. power corrupts and we live in a culture of near spiritual bankruptcy
One report listed that a total of 5 properties were bought with donated funds.

Imagine if all that money had been spent on what it was intended for.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Where are all the recreational centers they were gonna build? Animal Farm come to life, and they are the pigs.

rickyb

Maybe theyre like politicians

i briefly looked it up on democracy now and intercept couldnt find anything

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

It's a frustrating screw job.
Maybe theyre like politicians

i briefly looked it up on democracy now and intercept couldnt find anything
STFU. You have no dog in the fight other than you're a global bleeding heart. Nothing you carries any weight. You're here ONLY to rattle the cage. You live in a dooshbag country in a dooshbag basement.
Stop posting! STOP POSTERBATING! STOP IT!
Not ONE single person agrees with your tin foil hatness! Go get hypnotized or something because you are simply not right.

rickyb

STFU. You have no dog in the fight other than you're a global bleeding heart. Nothing you carries any weight. You're here ONLY to rattle the cage. You live in a dooshbag country in a dooshbag basement.
Not ONE single person agrees with your tin foil hatness! Go get hypnotized or something because you are simply not right.
hey wormuloid,

you get offended by me talking about america, but i dont hear 1 mumbling word from you about the guys talking about venezeula, ukraine, etc

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
New commercial on tv.

"All lives won't matter..........until black lives matter"

then one of those boxes to donate........they need some new thugmobiles to go with their mansion.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

hook line and sinker......