Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

BigGuy2732

Unionstrong has memory problems, must be the old age. Anyone who remembers the lead up to the TRUMP win remembers that the Wikileaks containing all the DNC stuff was instrumental in converting independent voters into trump voters. Thank God for Assange.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Theyve been trying to copy wall st business model of fraud
You're the one, and only, that stands behind BLM. Why do you support a group that clearly stole millions and did nothing to help black people. You're another left racist
Unionstrong has memory problems, must be the old age. Anyone who remembers the lead up to the TRUMP win remembers that the Wikileaks containing all the DNC stuff was instrumental in converting independent voters into trump voters. Thank God for Assange.
More gobledegook from the muddled leftist brain.
If you come to match wits you should be half prepared.

rickyb

You're the one, and only, that stands behind BLM. Why do you support a group that clearly stole millions and did nothing to help black people. You're another left racist

More gobledegook from the muddled leftist brain.
If you come to match wits you should be half prepared.
The protests were real

rickyb

Trump said "i love wikileaks" but too corrupt and cowardly to drop the show trial against assange

BigGuy2732

Trump said "i love wikileaks" but too corrupt and cowardly to drop the show trial against assange

History belongs to men who show up. Augustus Caesar understood what his adoptive father didn’t, and waged war on the enemies of the republic and declared himself emperor. Trump had a chance to do the same, and he failed. Could have freed men like assange and Snowden and made clear messages to the Global American Empire but chose to free black criminals to get a .5 percent uptick of the black vote.

rickyb

History belongs to men who show up. Augustus Caesar understood what his adoptive father didn’t, and waged war on the enemies of the republic and declared himself emperor. Trump had a chance to do the same, and he failed. Could have freed men like assange and Snowden and made clear messages to the Global American Empire but chose to free black criminals to get a .5 percent uptick of the black vote.
The deep state :censored2:ed w trump big time

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Assange should be shot

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What’s your excuse? 🤣 The DNC leaks were the only good thing that rapist did.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Woe to the rich
The rich created and funded groups like BLM to create chaos between blue-collar working people, while they sit behind their gated communities and laugh at us fighting amongst each other over skin color. The only color they care about is green💵

Thebrownblob

Where’s the money? Lol, frauds. All the guilty white libs, bowed to those grifters. I’m still waiting to see the first recreational center they build.
They gave it directly to to the supposed leaders of these groups who probably went out and bought big houses, cars etc. BLM indeed 🙄