Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I made more than enough money so my wife could stay home and take care of the kids. Now they're all grown up so however long I stay at work it's all bonus money

And yes I have medical benefits and attention

What do you have nothing what do you have besides beating up your car on a temporary job with no future.

Congratulations you won
burn-kelso.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I don't need the UPS money. They needed me and guess what? The drivers I've worked with are very happy to have the help I provide.

Take these 30 stops.

Hit me up when you are done.

I'll be right here in this same spot.

Swing back around and grab 30 more.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wrong again. I don't need the UPS money. They needed me and guess what? The drivers I've worked with are very happy to have the help I provide. I'm sure they don't like the idea of the union allowing us, "scabs" as you put it, to work but we are so they take advantage of it.
I started a business that I ran for 20 years. I sold it for 3/4 million. I'm proud of the fact that I didn't have to be a union puppet.

Really? Clearly someone has you fooled. China is suffering in a huge way financially. China is far from the morality capital of the world. Look up how they treat their people.

Btw - blm is a farce (trying to be topic friendly - I'm a super friendly guy😁)
You sound like an angry Dwarf

El Correcto

god is dead
Last evening, after finishing my stops, my regular driver asked me if I wouldn't mind taking 20 stops. He started the day with 200 stops and a lot of pickups. I gladly took the stops. After I finished another driver called him asking if he knew a PVD that could help him with stops. His DIAD was dying and his truck charger wasn't charging it. I got 20 stops from him and he said that I "bailed him out". Was he lying to me? Gee Wizz! I sure hope not.
Listen, why can't you just admit that you are over compensated for the job you do? I sure would rather say that I'm overpaid as opposed to under paid or even paid the average for delivering packages. Good for you (and others) that you make the $ you do. You should brag about it but you shouldn't castigate the PVD helpers just because you make a wage that's WAY disproportionate to others that do a similar job.
For the lousy 8 weeks im going to work I think your anger is misdirected. Let it go man.
BTW+ever use the services of a PVD? I sure as hell hope not.
I’m not angry at you I’m trying to educate you.
No one gives a :censored2: how many stops you do and what time you finish other than management.
You aren’t bailing out the guy who has ran the same route for years when you go help management with a route. Don’t care if you’re RPCD or PVD, running and gunning to deliver more isn’t helping me it is helping management, I owe you nothing.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I’m not angry at you I’m trying to educate you.
No one gives a :censored2: how many stops you do and what time you finish other than management.
You aren’t bailing out the guy who has ran the same route for years when you go help management with a route. Don’t care if you’re RPCD or PVD, running and gunning to deliver more isn’t helping me it is helping management, I owe you nothing.
As I said, the driver with the dying DIAD said that I bailed him out. His words.
I don't care about the management. They've worked against me from the start.
Doesn't matter. Call me whatever you want. Doesn't ruffle my feathers or change a thing.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Anyone who gets angry at ANY internet forum post/reply is hurting for a head shrink.
It’s obvious that you’re angry and jealous of those with good paying, secure jobs, that provide pensions so we don’t have to do scab work when we retire. And while I do agree with your political views, you are nothing but a source of amusement to me, no more no less.
I’m retired now, but I hope that PVDs are eliminated in the next contract. They are a cancer.
You seem prone to anger in your responses, perhaps you should seek psychiatric help for yourself.
Gotta go now, I have a nice lunch planned with my wife, maybe a movie? Who knows.
Enjoy your work! 😂

It’s obvious that you’re angry and jealous of those with good paying, secure jobs, that provide pensions so we don’t have to do scab work when we retire. And while I do agree with your political views, you are nothing but a source of amusement to me, no more no less.
I’m retired now, but I hope that PVDs are eliminated in the next contract. They are a cancer.
You seem prone to anger in your responses, perhaps you should seek psychiatric help for yourself.
Gotta go now, I have a nice lunch planned with my wife, maybe a movie? Who knows.
Enjoy your work! 😂
I'll give your wife that message, she should be home shortly

El Correcto

god is dead
As I said, the driver with the dying DIAD said that I bailed him out. His words.
I don't care about the management. They've worked against me from the start.
Doesn't matter. Call me whatever you want. Doesn't ruffle my feathers or change a thing.
And you’re going to hold onto those meaningless words until your dying day. You will be on your death bed telling your family about the time you “bailed out” a ups driver and how many stops you got done that day.

Guess what bud if you weren’t there he would of worked 14 hours and gone home, doesn’t matter how many he finishes.