Black Lives Matter BLM "movement"

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

8E243AEF-337D-48DC-BCC4-56038604B4E8.png

Obviously, the BLM person who wrote this tweet missed class the day they were taught the difference between conquer and steal. The response tweet in the picture is funny.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I went to native-land.ca and learned nothing new.
My small town was purchased from the local tribal chief for a suit of clothes back in the 1600's.
His tribe only used the land for summer fishing and never had permanent settlements here.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Does the boycott involve the mostly peaceful smash and grab activity or mostly peaceful looting during protests?

UPSER1987

that Scab is just jealous! He knows he will be hitting the bricks after Christmas Eve
Hopefully all of his threads will hit the bricks Christmas Eve as well.

Talk about a tired subject…the BLM topic has been played out on this site. Troll is bringing up the rear with old news.

Scab or not, I bet this guys a troll that does even work here.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Hopefully all of his threads will hit the bricks Christmas Eve as well.

Talk about a tired subject…the BLM topic has been played out on this site. Troll is bringing up the rear with old news.

Scab or not, I bet this guys a troll that does even work here.
"MOMMY! THIS MAN IS STARTING TOO MANY THREADS, WAAAAA".
Your wrong junior. I do work for UPS temporarily and I'm helping drivers out that want my help. Sorry to disappoint.
Open up your mind. Challenge yourself to be a little bit more objective and stop condemning people that work hard for a few weeks. Your precious union made the arrangement. Go blame them.
Think about something junior. Do you know more today than you did 15 years ago? Of course you do and probably you look back at the younger you and are a bit amazed at all you DIDN'T know. I just turned 64 and I know a boat load more than you do. It's something that you might consider before shining you bottom on the interweb for all to spank.
Grow TF up.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
"MOMMY! THIS MAN IS STARTING TOO MANY THREADS, WAAAAA".
Your wrong junior. I do work for UPS temporarily and I'm helping drivers out that want my help. Sorry to disappoint.
Open up your mind. Challenge yourself to be a little bit more objective and stop condemning people that work hard for a few weeks. Your precious union made the arrangement. Go blame them.
Think about something junior. Do you know more today than you did 15 years ago? Of course you do and probably you look back at the younger you and are a bit amazed at all you DIDN'T know. I just turned 64 and I know a boat load more than you do. It's something that you might consider before shining you bottom on the interweb for all to spank.
Grow TF up.
HAHAHAHAAHAHA you are 64 and STILL working? hahaahahaha tell us all about your poor life choices lol