Blowing out a day route is bad

falcon back

I already answered your question. If you don’t like my answer, or you’re too stupid to comprehend it, that really isn’t my problem.
You answered the question of how much Cobra cost and what is the coverage? You just keep telling us lies. One after another.

McFeely

Huge Member
Yet I did the same job you did and made more money doing it. Doesn't that make you mad? You act so smart and a person you call dumb made more money than you. Ouch

So how much did you make? If you’re gonna call him out on that, tell us how much you made when you had your “sweet deal” 3-days a week PT gig with FedEx.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
He made this post so he must have all the cost and details. Or maybe he is lying
Just like what you have been doing here all along.

C'mon! We're still waiting on your wife's winning lottery ticket story. Oh and by the way, whatever happened to your "sweet deal" FO route. Prove us wrong that it wasn't just a steaming pile of BS.

Don't be shy now. You go first.

falcon back

Just like what you have been doing here all along.

C'mon! We're still waiting on your wife's winning lottery ticket story. Oh and by the way, whatever happened to your "sweet deal" FO route. Prove us wrong that it wasn't just a steaming pile of BS.

Don't be shy now. You go first.
I retired just like I said I was. That is why I know so much about the pension program and how the Traditional grows when you wait
Been on Cobra so I am aware of the cost, coverage and comparisons to other options
Now you tell me your grand knowledge of the Cobra cost.
Your turn

falcon back

I don't think anybody here believes you or anything else you got to say.

Like I said, you first or can't you effin' read?
Doesn't matter to me. I kick back everyday while many on here punch a clock on a job they despise.
Avoiding your lies about the Cobra option I see.

dezguy

Doesn't matter to me. I kick back everyday while many on here punch a clock on a job they despise.
Avoiding your lies about the Cobra option I see.
How sad is your life? You're supposedly "retired", yet you spend your time trying to pick fights with people on the internet?

I can't speak for anyone else but when I retire, I'm not spending a good chunk of my day on BC.