Blowing out a day route is bad

AB831

You keep avoiding the main question. If you KNOW for a fact I am getting bent over, I am a chump and that cheaper options are available. Prove it by telling us how much Cobra cost.
It costs whatever the premium costs. It’s going to vary depending on the individual’s insurance. So instead of trying (and failing) to look smart, why don’t you just say what you pay for it? Also...if you want to help with reading comprehension, try not to make so many basic grammar and spelling errors.

bacha29

Guys, guys, your jawing back and forth simply reinforces the need for a single payer system. And allowing people to buy into Medicare at age 60 is an important first step. Do I support a full and complete SPS? If that is all that's left after the smoke clears and the healthcare system has collapsed then it will no longer be a question of whether I any anyone for that matter supports it or not.

falcon back

It costs whatever the premium costs. It’s going to vary depending on the individual’s insurance. So instead of trying (and failing) to look smart, why don’t you just say what you pay for it? Also...if you want to help with reading comprehension, try not to make so many basic grammar and spelling errors.
It cost whatever the premium is. A few hundred $ more than an employee, a few hundred $ less than a retiree. You are clueless as to what you are talking about and instead of trying to look smart about insurance, which you are failing, just tell us how much Cobra cost.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
As usual you would be mistaken. Same coverage as an employee, deductibles and max out of pockets. You even get the HRA that employees get. 18 months of coverage. Beginning in 2021. FedEx is paying a monthly supplement up to $600 per month to help with the cost. Just maybe you dont know as much as you think.
Geez, we shall be so ever grateful for your “expert” opinion.

Shmuck.

AB831

It cost whatever the premium is. A few hundred $ more than an employee, a few hundred $ less than a retiree. You are clueless as to what you are talking about and instead of trying to look smart about insurance, which you are failing, just tell us how much Cobra cost.
Huh? Can you re-write that in English, please?

falcon back

Have we just witnessed Cactus and AB running with their tail between their legs? Both stated facts about Cobra that aren't true and neither will back up their claims.

AB831

Have we just witnessed Cactus and AB running with their tail between their legs? Both stated facts about Cobra that aren't true and neither will back up their claims.
Then tell us what it costs and prove us wrong. Should be pretty simple unless you’re lying about being retired like you lied about your FO route and your wife winning the lottery.

falcon back

Then tell us what it costs and prove us wrong. Should be pretty simple unless you’re lying about being retired like you lied about your FO route and your wife winning the lottery.
Still waiting on you and Cactus to prove your statements that Cobra is too high and that there are cheaper options. If you 2 make that claim, you must know what Cobra cost

It will be fine

Or you could just tell us what it costs.
Or you can do your own math. Take your portion of premiums and add in what your employers pays. Then compare that to coverage on the exchanges. Then determine the level of risk you’re willing to accept and the other variables in terms of max out of pocket and prescription drug coverage, etc. That’s the only way to see if Cobra coverage is the correct choice. There are too many variables to say for certain Cobra is the wrong choice. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

falcon back

I never claimed to be smart. I said that you’re stupid, which is true.
You threw out a GPA one time, so that's one lie. Then today, you stated that Cobra was a bad deal, too high and cheaper options are available. Then you admit you have no idea what Cobra cost. Means you were lying when you made your claims about Cobra.
I thought you were quitting anyway.

AB831

You threw out a GPA, so that's one lie. Then today, you stated that Cobra was a bad deal, too high and cheaper options are available. Then you admit you have no idea what Cobra cost. Means you were lying when you made your claims about Cobra.
Ok

falcon back

Just
Just tell us what you think Cobra cost or admit you were lying when you said it cost too much.

If your friend tells you he is buying a new Vette and you tell them they are too high and there are cheaper options out there, You must know what a Vette cost. Just like your claim about Cobra

AB831

Just

Just tell us what you think Cobra cost or admit you were lying when you said it cost too much.

If your friend tells you he is buying a new Vette and you tell them they are too high and there are cheaper options out there, You must know what a Vette cost. Just like your claim about Cobra
Ok

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
695F5D4A-A178-4B95-964B-51CB89B671DC.jpeg