boise idaho driver wait list

sandro714

im in southern california i want to transfer to idaho does anyone know how long the wait list to be a cover driver? california is 3 years to be a cover driver and i cant live off this 11/ hour pay

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
im in southern california i want to transfer to idaho does anyone know how long the wait list to be a cover driver? california is 3 years to be a cover driver and i cant live off this 11/ hour pay
I’m guessing Idaho is going to be a lot cheaper area to live in than where you already are. So just by moving, you’re getting a raise.

You’re welcome.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Btw
7F8F332C-9EC8-4DF6-BAA4-94BEB0912C4C.png

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Before I retired 3 years ago I was meeting a driver every night coming down from Boise and exchanging triples. He told me they were hiring feeder drivers off the street they needed them so bad.

probably changed by now . but it may be worth it if you don't have much seniority , you would have to quit and be hired up there. it may be worth taking a trip up there and ask questions.

the cost of living is rising up there because Californians are moving there in droves. My daughter lives up there and about 5 years ago they bought a new 3/2 home for 100k.