boise idaho driver wait list

542thruNthru

It's known to be a Haven for Neo Nazis and racist bro. Nothing like SD. Do your research brotha.

Ok, not some thing I really want to research so I'll take your word for it. I don't deny there are probably areas of the State that are bad but that can be said for almost every state in the US.

542thruNthru

Some areas no doubt. But with a white percentage of 59% I bet there's no Neo Nazis marching around.

Marching no but I've seen a few Neo Nazis walking around. Anyways just thought labeling a whole state racist was a little much. It's too trumpy for me. Like saying it's a S* hole state. :)

MAKAVELI

Marching no but I've seen a few Neo Nazis walking around. Anyways just thought labeling a whole state racist was a little much. It's too trumpy for me. Like saying it's a S* hole state. :)
Like I said do some research. 90% white should give you a clue. Black, brown, yellow, etc. not welcome there.

Mutineer

If all the people of the world were the same color and same religion, we would STILL find reasons to hate each other. Our monkey-brains are hard wired for paranoia and extremism. Some worse than others. I doubt mankind will exist long enough to evolve out of that.

I have learned that I am unable to determine who will go out of their way to cause me trouble or harm based upon the color of their skin. I'm white. And I have known plenty of white people I would cheerfully push over a cliff.

There's a saying that goes something like this: "I wish it were so that those who would do me harm walked with a limp. Not so that they suffer, but so that I could see them coming."