boise idaho driver wait list

OrionIsDaddy

Before I retired 3 years ago I was meeting a driver every night coming down from Boise and exchanging triples. He told me they were hiring feeder drivers off the street they needed them so bad.

probably changed by now . but it may be worth it if you don't have much seniority , you would have to quit and be hired up there. it may be worth taking a trip up there and ask questions.

the cost of living is rising up there because Californians are moving there in droves. My daughter lives up there and about 5 years ago they bought a new 3/2 home for 100k.

6-8 year wait on feeders

3-4 on pkg and inside

Source: I'm out of the boise hub

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
6-8 year wait on feeders

3-4 on pkg and inside

Source: I'm out of the boise hub
Thanks. figured it would change fast once word got out. we thought about relocating in the Mountain Home area. My daughter advised us not to tell people we were from Cali. She said people there hate Californians because what they are doing to real estate prices.

542thruNthru

im in southern california i want to transfer to idaho does anyone know how long the wait list to be a cover driver? california is 3 years to be a cover driver and i cant live off this 11/ hour pay

You may have to wait a long time to transfer to Idaho. It goes by seniority order. We have drivers that wait years to transfer somewhere. It's not as easy as it sounds.

Good luck.

542thruNthru

Better than anywhere on the east coast

That's a fact. The easy coast is full of weak beer drinking @Barneys
6zR3cu8.jpg

Though Cleveland is full of losers!

OrionIsDaddy

Thanks. figured it would change fast once word got out. we thought about relocating in the Mountain Home area. My daughter advised us not to tell people we were from Cali. She said people there hate Californians because what they are doing to real estate prices.

There is another hub in Nampa...20 miles away from boise hub, heard the waits are shorter there.

Haha ya idahoans arent too fond of all the Californians moving in. My neighbor has a huge number sticker that says "Californians Go Home!"

I'm not originally from here either

MAKAVELI

There is another hub in Nampa...20 miles away from boise hub, heard the waits are shorter there.

Haha ya idahoans arent too fond of all the Californians moving in. My neighbor has a huge number sticker that says "Californians Go Home!"

I'm not originally from here either
Idaho is a pretty racist state. My guess is they don't want any non white Californians.

542thruNthru

Look up the demographics for Idaho and get back to me.

God I don't want to get sucked into this but fine...

So you're saying Idaho is racist because it's 89% white people?

Really that's your only reason? So then it's safe to say Maine is racist Pennsylvania is racist and any other state with over 80% white people.

Come on Mak, you're a smart guy I know you have better then that right?

MAKAVELI

God I don't want to get sucked into this but fine...

So you're saying Idaho is racist because it's 89% white people?

Really that's your only reason? So then it's safe to say Maine is racist Pennsylvania is racist and any other state with over 80% white people.

Come on Mak, you're a smart guy I know you have better then that right?
It's known to be a Haven for Neo Nazis and racist bro. Nothing like SD. Do your research brotha.