Bonus Babies: You are ruining UPS!

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Bonus babies are ruining our center. Management wants to cut routes and work everyone 9.5+ hours daily and you greedy fools are making it easier for them to do so. When you run and work through your lunch (EVEN IF JUST PART OF YOUR LUNCH!) in order to get done early and make more bonus you are actually bringing the amount of stops your routes, or the routes you run, need to plan down. PLEASE STOP!

Its so bad in our center that many drivers will hover around the OMS after they clock out and wait for them to upload the OR so they can see "how they did" and some even call the center later after they are home to get the same info. Pretty bad huh? The funny thing is that most of these bonus drivers are the same ones that will complain when their routes get "extra" work added to them. GEE! I wonder why thats happening???
BOO HOO... suck it up man,, im a 27yr bonus king,, guess what,,I rarely miss anything in my family life,,i make it to 6pm appointments for the kids school,, i always have warm dinners and i make huge bonus ,, i never complain about the lazy ot pigs that cause all the problems,, but it seems the union needy lazy ot pigs allways have a problem with bonus drivers,,, boo hoo

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
Do not take this personal as that is not my intent but do you feel that your customers are receiving better service now that your focus is not solely on your paycheck?

When I first started I wanted to get done as quick as possible, because I wasn't at top rate and would get extra work everyday I wanted it to be over, but now that I am at top rate the extra work has stopped (at least it isn't everyday). As you know, when you are a new driver they use all the tactics they can to get you to the job faster. Remember 15.75 at bonus is 23.62 that was reason enough for me to get done.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
BOO HOO... suck it up man,, im a 27yr bonus king,, guess what,,I rarely miss anything in my family life,,i make it to 6pm appointments for the kids school,, i always have warm dinners and i make huge bonus ,, i never complain about the lazy ot pigs that cause all the problems,, but it seems the union needy lazy ot pigs allways have a problem with bonus drivers,,, boo hoo
Guess we know why someone was all in a panic about losing his signature allowance :happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Well the runners will get all the attention they need when they have an avoidable accident.

They will also get all the medical attention down the road as their knees, ankles and back give out.

I have seen it too often. Run Run Run your body into the ground.

Too many drivers learning the hard way with surgeries and are never the same.

I see them having trouble just getting in and out of the package car.

We are industrial athletes. How many pro athletes have 25-30 year careers?

Have you met soberups ? His post have the same drama yours do.

hellfire

Guess we know why someone was all in a panic about losing his signature allowance :happy-very:

negative hammer head,, i dont have the time or need to get sigs,,, never,, im allways curious about how the IE metric works, thats all

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

negative hammer head,, i dont have the time or need to get sigs,,, never,, im allways curious about how the IE metric works, thats all
Aren't you the same guy that got fired not too long ago, and was going through a mess to get his job back?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Well, that's better than 140 :happy-very:

Here we must work 200 hours a quarter to keep benes. If not, then you must have worked 1800 hours the previous year, then you keep your benes, and you must mail the local hall a copy of a paystub confirming you are still employed. If you are employed but did not work the full amount of hours the previous year, you must buy the missing hours back to continue coverage. However, if this lapse occured in the first quarter of the year ending in April and your coverage was eliminated, then you cannot get benes in May, you must wait until June 1st. :sick:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I have a hard time believing that bonus is anything other than time and a half in other parts of the country. We had a guy in our center who thought it was straight time. Evidently he never made any.

Overpaid Union Thug

People like you ARE the problem. I'm glad you can rarely miss anything in your family life but eventually you will have time for everything. You'll be able to make it to all of your doctor appointments once your body can't keep up with your foolish work habits and gives up on you. You'll have plenty of warm dinners. But throw in warm lunch and breakfast too because you'll be sitting at home. That is if you aren't having to stand in the unemployment line or spending all day filing out job applications once you are fired for falsifying information or for a tier 3.

Sheesh! Bonus drivers......what a bunch of clueless peons!

Sorry, I was looking in my crystal ball.:surprised:

The writing is on the wall my friend. Its just a matter of time.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I have a hard time believing that bonus is anything other than time and a half in other parts of the country. We had a guy in our center who thought it was straight time. Evidently he never made any.
Believe it, my friend. If it is supposed to be time and a half here, I'm owed an incredible amount of money.

hellfire

People like you ARE the problem. I'm glad you can rarely miss anything in your family life but eventually you will have time for everything. You'll be able to make it to all of your doctor appointments once your body can't keep up with your foolish work habits and gives up on you. You'll have plenty of warm dinners. But throw in warm lunch and breakfast too because you'll be sitting at home. That is if you aren't having to stand in the unemployment line or spending all day filing out job applications once you are fired for falsifying information or for a tier 3.

Sheesh! Bonus drivers......what a bunch of clueless peons!

The writing is on the wall my friend. Its just a matter of time.
still crying i see,,remember the job is easy to some people,, and i only have 3 years left for full,, im allready eligible for 25 and out,, so HAH,, you and steve keep cryin about how bad you got and how all bonus drivers are gonna get hurt and fired and were the problem boo hoo

Re-Raise

still crying i see,,remember the job is easy to some people,, and i only have 3 years left for full,, im allready eligible for 25 and out,, so HAH,, you and steve keep cryin about how bad you got and how all bonus drivers are gonna get hurt and fired and were the problem boo hoo

Seriously ... you can't have that many years in at UPS and still talk like a child, so HAH.

What exactly does "3 years left for full" mean little fella?