bonus vote & goons

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bonus is great, while I’m speeding, running stop signs, working thru lunch, being rude to customers, I’m going to be thinking about poor bitter Bubblehead. Will you represent me when I get fired for forging signatures? Oh wait we have CIR now, don’t need you.
You will likely need me, and yes I will still represent you when you CIR a name for a delivery without making contact with that person who was actually on vacation or no longer works there.

You continue to just look our for yourself and I'll keep looking out for everyone else.

babboo25

Banned
You will likely need me, and yes I will still represent you when you CIR a name for a delivery without making contact with that person who was actually on vacation or no longer works there.

You continue to just look our for yourself and I'll keep looking out for everyone else.
3 names to choose from in diad, oops they’re on vacation, I must of hit the wrong button, didn’t make contact, I announced UPS, waved at someone and left, is that not making contact? Maybe next life you should be a social worker if you wanna look out for everyone else. I’m here to make money and support my family, couldn’t care less what the guy next to me is doing, UPS is only my job, not my life.

babboo25

Banned
Bonus is a scam to get the weaker minded, and selfish drivers to run and cut corners in order to get done earlier. In centers where bonus is paid at straight time it's a loss of over $4k per year for anyone getting an hour of bonus each day. It eventualy results in more work for the routes and/or driver.

Doesn't sound like a bonus to me.
Depends on how many hours they work a day, if they work 10 and you work 9 they’re getting paid for 11 and you’re still getting 9, even at straight time(which is locals fault) it’s still free money.

Overpaid Union Thug

I keep forgetting there's no place for productivity in a union shop.
We are already more productive than most Americans just buy following the methods and working safe. In my center it is near impossible to get bonus that way anymore because, over time, the bonus babies have destroyed most of the routes. And they are the only ones that get it now but they are coming in early and working off the clock to doctor up there loads and also by recording breaks that they did not actually take.

babboo25

Banned
We are already more productive than most Americans just buy following the methods and working safe. In my center it is near impossible to get bonus that way anymore because, over time, the bonus babies have destroyed most of the routes. And they are the only ones that get it now but they are coming in early and working off the clock to doctor up there loads and also by recording breaks that they did not actually take.
We are not allowed to be in our trucks before start time, funny how bonus babies as you call them are dishonest but the lazy over allowed drivers who don’t put in accurate lunch aren’t.

babboo25

Banned
Bonus at UPS is the single biggest abomination in our collective bargaining agreement.

If it were up to me, it would be the first thing removed from the Central Region Supplement, after Article 17 section(i).

I have no interest in chasing rabbits.

EnlightenedAcceptableArcticfox-size_restricted.gif
Well it has to be voted out by the members, not removed by a nosy nelly like you.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
But are you OK with the Company circumventing our collective bargaining agreement by paying you $35/hr, while paying the guy next to you $40/hr by virtue of an arbitrarily assigned time allowance?

That "ticks me off" because it's :bsbullf:

I don't worry about what others make or do. As long as I am making what I am supposed to I could give a :censored2:.
I can only control what effects me

Turdferguson

Just a turd
25 year Circle of Honor drivers aside, is it your belief that bonus doesn't lure many other drivers to paint outside the lines safety and ethics-wise???

As a 13 year Steward for a large hub, I contend that it most certainly does, while being an enormous hypocrisy for a company that claims to be "safety first".

I have zero experience in a non bonus center, there will be people who try to scam the system regardless of bonus or not. You have people who will cut corners in order to keep management from yelling at them and suck up to earn brownie points

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
3 names to choose from in diad, oops they’re on vacation, I must of hit the wrong button, didn’t make contact, I announced UPS, waved at someone and left, is that not making contact?

Which one did you choose ?

43677231_2492805240759915_3277841516147507200_o.jpg

Good

One

Obscure

Union

Guy

OUG

Man, you bonus guys are touchy.

In my center it is near impossible to get bonus that way anymore because, over time, the bonus babies have destroyed most of the routes. And they are the only ones that get it now but they are coming in early and working off the clock to doctor up there loads and also by recording breaks that they did not actually take.

How many times.. in how many threads..

Have we seen a complete negative connotation of the bonus drivers ?

We don't see a long line of people, praising the virtues and honesty of

bonus drivers. It's always the inverse.

There have been several posts, detailing, how with the implementation of the

"virtual OJS" that time allowances were changed to prevent bonus.

@babboo25

You might be the sole exception.

Don't take offense, because so many others have a different opinion.

-Bug-

babboo25

Banned
Which one did you choose ?

43677231_2492805240759915_3277841516147507200_o.jpg

Man, you bonus guys are touchy.

How many times.. in how many threads..

Have we seen a complete negative connotation of the bonus drivers ?

We don't see a long line of people, praising the virtues and honesty of

bonus drivers. It's always the inverse.

There have been several posts, detailing, how with the implementation of the

"virtual OJS" that time allowances were changed to prevent bonus.

@babboo25

You might be the sole exception.

Don't take offense, because so many others have a different opinion.

-Bug-
So many others? brown cafe is the gospel?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I keep forgetting there's no place for productivity in a union shop.
And if the company’s motive was simply to provide a fair reward for extra effort without also rewarding unsafe or dishonest behavior, there would safeguards in place in order to be eligible for bonus pay. Timecards would be audited to disqualify those who work off the clock. Bonus eligibility would require a year or more of no avoidable accidents. Employees working under warning letters or suspension for blatant, repeated methods violations would also be disqualified from receiving bonus.
The company has always had the ability to do these things, but has studiously avoided doing so. Odd behavior for a company that claims to hold safety and integrity in high regard, wouldn’t you say?

Overpaid Union Thug

Depends on how many hours they work a day, if they work 10 and you work 9 they’re getting paid for 11 and you’re still getting 9, even at straight time(which is locals fault) it’s still free money.
It's not free money. You worked for it. And in my center I'm making more for less work due to the fact that bonus is straight time while I'm working for OT.

reginald95

I take both my breaks and my lunch at a decent time and sometimes I bonus by 30 to an 1.5 hrs. It all depends if I have more stops and not bulky at all. I don’t take work to get a bonus, I work to get done and get the hell out before 6pm. If I happen to bonus, then it’s all good.