Boobies

rod

Retired 22 years
I told my wife years ago (before we were ever married) that she could have my heart but not my eyes. There is nothing wrong with checking out the opposite sex-----------as long as that is as far as it goes. After awhile a driver learns how to hold the DIAD "just right". Its amazing how you would insist on a signature at some residential stops even if it wasn't necessary.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ill flirt all day long with women, but as soon as I feel it may be remotely turning into something else that I I don't need to be messing around with, im like peace and im out of here lol.

BrownArmy

I wear the sunglasses, even when it's raining.

That said, I get my look on the way into the desk.

When they're signing, I look down the hall, like someone made a noise.

When they give me the DIAD, I turn my head back and say 'thanks, what was the last name?'...

Be the nice guy, it works pretty well.

ibleedbrown

I went to a strip club a few years ago and the stripper on stage pulled her lolipop out of her mouth and put it in mine. At the time I just thought it was hot as hell, but looking back...damn that wasn't a good idea.

She asked me if I wanted to go to her place after she got off work so it was a nice ego boost but I just pointed to the wedding ring and smiled. Had I had a momentary lapse in judgement and gone home with her she might have tried to charge me or something which would have been a blow to the ego, so glad I left it where it ended. ;)

did u wake up w a cold sore?

BigBeef42

Sounds all too familiar

Less Runnin, More Stunnin
1408597885499.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I went to a strip club a few years ago and the stripper on stage pulled her lolipop out of her mouth and put it in mine. At the time I just thought it was hot as hell, but looking back...damn that wasn't a good idea.

She asked me if I wanted to go to her place after she got off work so it was a nice ego boost but I just pointed to the wedding ring and smiled. Had I had a momentary lapse in judgement and gone home with her she might have tried to charge me or something which would have been a blow to the ego, so glad I left it where it ended. ;)
Thank god for Abreva...huh TT? ;)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When a women at a desk is signing the board and her boobs are pretty much hanging out are you staring at her ta-ta's or respectfully looking at the board? I feel like she will know if my eyes are starting at her but can women really tell?
Of course.....Can the guys tell when you're staring....at their socks? lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That's why you go undercover brother and wear the sunglasses, come on man lets see them skillz with the ladies if you got some. They cant tell if your looking at them if your undercover, I do it all the time and get a long hard look at them because, AINT NOTHING MORE PRETTY THAN A SET OF TITTIES lmfao.
Don't forget the :censored2:...Slappy! lol