Boobies

Z

ZQXC

I told my wife years ago (before we were ever married) that she could have my heart but not my eyes. There is nothing wrong with checking out the opposite sex-----------as long as that is as far as it goes. After awhile a driver learns how to hold the DIAD "just right". Its amazing how you would insist on a signature at some residential stops even if it wasn't necessary.

Any woman out by the pool is a signature required.

Wut? It's included in the barcode; really don't have any choice in the matter.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
When a women at a desk is signing the board and her boobs are pretty much hanging out are you staring at her ta-ta's or respectfully looking at the board? I feel like she will know if my eyes are starting at her but can women really tell?
I look at every ass and pair of creamers I pass by. Because I don't give a Fuuuuu.

Z

ZQXC

When a women at a desk is signing the board and her boobs are pretty much hanging out are you staring at her ta-ta's or respectfully looking at the board? I feel like she will know if my eyes are starting at her but can women really tell?

If they are hanging out, she is proud of them, and you are being supportive with your transfixed admiration. You do want to be supportive, right?

S

selfcancelsignal

Great thread! I'm always shocked at what certain female office personnel can get away with as far as wardrobe goes. That being said, I'm Jumpman all the way! 'Cept with cheap sunglasses as I have yet to make scale. LMAO.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Great thread! I'm always shocked at what certain female office personnel can get away with as far as wardrobe goes. That being said, I'm Jumpman all the way! 'Cept with cheap sunglasses as I have yet to make scale. LMAO.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.
What gets me is anytime i go shopping at the mall....the hoards of scantily clad teenage girls. How do some of these parents let their 14 year old daughters out of the house wearing basically nothing but a bikini top and booty shorts??

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I didn't look.
images-134.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What gets me is anytime i go shopping at the mall....the hoards of scantily clad teenage girls. How do some of these parents let their 14 year old daughters out of the house wearing basically nothing but a bikini top and booty shorts??

Thank God my girls have never been like that. At 12 my youngest had the body of an 18 yr old. I have done every thing I can do to keep her looking younger. When buying shorts, I make her bend over. If I can see cheeks, no go. I've tried to instill in them the idea of looking classy, not trashy.

They both present themselves very well.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Thank God my girls have never been like that. At 12 my youngest had the body of an 18 yr old. I have done every thing I can do to keep her looking younger. When buying shorts, I make her bend over. If I can see cheeks, no go. I've tried to instill in them the idea of looking classy, not trashy.

They both present themselves very well.
I hear ya....i don't even mean the looking trashy part..I just mean i wouldn't some middle aged guys gawking or checking out my 14 year old daughter.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I hear ya....i don't even mean the looking trashy part..I just mean i wouldn't some middle aged guys gawking or checking out my 14 year old daughter.

As I've found out, they will gawk regardless of how the girls are dressed. My youngest has always had a young looking face. I could always tell by the expression on the guys' face, the point when he realized that the girl with the hot body is just a GIRL, and they would look away, embarrassed. Those aren't the scary ones. The scary ones are the ones who don't care.