Boobies

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
As I've found out, they will gawk regardless of how the girls are dressed. My youngest has always had a young looking face. I could always tell by the expression on the guys' face, the point when he realized that the girl with the hot body is just a GIRL, and they would look away, embarrassed. Those aren't the scary ones. The scary ones are the ones who don't care.
I was in McDonald's about a year ago...waiting on line. In front of me was this guy...looked about 32-35yrs old...with his girlfriend...who I'd bet my next paycheck wasn't a day over 15. And the whole time we're waiting... he's pawing her and they're making out. And I honestly had to bite my tongue to not tap him on the shoulder and be like...are you :censored2: kidding me? Pervert. Oh and yes...he actually bought her a happy meal....lol. which I would've found much more amusing was I not so creeped out at this guy who trolls high schools to get dates.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I like boobies as much as the next guy but whenever a pair is on display in frony of me there are 3 things I keep in mind:

1. I am married

2. There are cameras everywhere nowadays

3. We are never more than 5 minutes away from being visible world-wide on YouTube and I do NOT want to be the UPS driver who gets famous for staring at boobies.

Scan dont stare, keep the eyes moving, and always pretend your wife is watching on a hidden camera!

Overpaid Union Thug

When a women at a desk is signing the board and her boobs are pretty much hanging out are you staring at her ta-ta's or respectfully looking at the board? I feel like she will know if my eyes are starting at her but can women really tell?
The only thing I'm focusing on (other than the ta tas) is making sure that when I hand her the DIAD I place it just outside of her arm span.

Sent using BrownCafe App

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I was in McDonald's about a year ago...waiting on line. In front of me was this guy...looked about 32-35yrs old...with his girlfriend...who I'd bet my next paycheck wasn't a day over 15. And the whole time we're waiting... he's pawing her and they're making out. And I honestly had to bite my tongue to not tap him on the shoulder and be like...are you :censored2: kidding me? Pervert. Oh and yes...he actually bought her a happy meal....lol. which I would've found much more amusing was I not so creeped out at this guy who trolls high schools to get dates.
Omg you're from NY?

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
i delivered to a lady sucking on a popsickle and my mouth was dry the rest of the day
You should've seen her work that lollipop. She knew what she was doing. If your over 40 and going down on a lollipop in front of the ups man, there is only one thing she wanted.

Sent using BrownCafe App

iruhnman630

Its move in time for the local colleges, classes don't start till Monday, the beer pong tables and bikini clad coeds will be plentiful.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Your wallet??
images-122.jpeg

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I like boobies as much as the next guy but whenever a pair is on display in frony of me there are 3 things I keep in mind:

1. I am married

2. There are cameras everywhere nowadays

3. We are never more than 5 minutes away from being visible world-wide on YouTube and I do NOT want to be the UPS driver who gets famous for staring at boobies.

Scan dont stare, keep the eyes moving, and always pretend your wife is watching on a hidden camera!
There's no free will anymore.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
When a women at a desk is signing the board and her boobs are pretty much hanging out are you staring at her ta-ta's or respectfully looking at the board? I feel like she will know if my eyes are starting at her but can women really tell?
Im thinking if you could sign a little quicker, I could get home and let mine breathe.