Border Closed?

El Correcto

god is dead
I have know idea what 50 years ago means. Ok what was the civil rights movement about? What were the civil rights laws about? This is the thing if we want to say hey this isn't 50 years ago what is the standard we use to understand that claim as it relates to anti-black racism? The civil rights movement was about voting rights, it was about housing rights, it was about mistreatment by the criminal justice system, it was about schools, and it was about jobs. I think if you did a little bit of reading you'd find huge racial disparities in housing, in employment, in schools, and mistreatment by the criminal justice system.
Yeah and it’s not because of racism from people in the here and now.

The big package

I know you are so sorry that the black race is lazy, violent and criminal. It's not your fault that the black race is so messed up. Every racist has the same justification. Every last one of them. This is the thing racists don't get, the old time racists in history that we think hated black people, they had REASONS. Those reasons were black people are lazy, violent, and criminal.
You should certainly be able to relate to what racist think and or do being is that you are part of a historically racist political party !!!
16065693234816998943985173279199.jpg
16136276075283277654580706454256.jpg

vantexan

Lol, man I know black people from Florida who were born there in the 1940's, florida was racist as hell and had one of worst incidents of lynching in American history. You have no idea what you are talking about.
I grew up there. Florida was a very racist place. Is that the case today? You want to hammer people today on what people did generations before. There is no attempt on your part towards reconciliation. You just want to hate. Don't try to tell me different, it's obvious what's in your heart. Your mind is poisoned.