Border Closed?

vantexan

Yeah fearmongering appeals work for Democratic candidates as well. It is why the republican party which has no positive policy agenda nationally is still likely to hold the majority of political power.
So you know better than the Congressmen of those districts what's going on there?

vantexan

Know better? I know fearmongering about immigrants appeals to a lot of voters.
Why would Democratic Congressmen be fear mongering? Their districts aren't able to handle the flood of people coming in. By the way those districts are overwhelmingly Hispanic. You don't seem to care about anything but getting your way.

refineryworker05

More of your insane delusions about evil white racists around every corner.

All you people have is fear mongering.
Except what I posted is factually correct. America was founded in 1783. It is 2021. So that's 238 years. Black people by law were second class citizens with no rights until basically 1970. That's 187 years. 187 years divided by 238 years rounds up to 79%. So yes for nearly 80% of American history white racist policies dominated American politics. Also right now if a neighborhood gets 10% black or more, the property values decline because white Americans don't want to move in that neighborhood. See those are what we call facts, information. There is no wish casting or projection.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The fake immigrant crisis
Its real.
It is all culture war bs that republicans hope will scare white Americans into voting out democrats. I don't know man.
No. Its literally why countries have BORDERS
I wish we could pass an immigration bill and seriously deal with this policy issue,
Trump did that.
but alas republicans want scary diseased and criminal brown people invading America as the story.
No. They dont wany ANYONE, no matter what race or disease level or criminality coming here ILLEGALLY.

vantexan

Except what I posted is factually correct. America was founded in 1783. It is 2021. So that's 238 years. Black people by law were second class citizens with no rights until basically 1970. That's 187 years. 187 years divided by 238 years rounds up to 79%. So yes for nearly 80% of American history white racist policies dominated American politics. Also right now if a neighborhood gets 10% black or more, the property values decline because white Americans don't want to move in that neighborhood. See those are what we call facts, information. There is no wish casting or projection.
1776. And 1970? Really? Jim Crow laws weren't in the whole country and pretty sure they were gone before 1970.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
waaaaahh racism waaaaahh

Poop Head

Judge me.
Also right now if a neighborhood gets 10% black or more, the property values decline because white Americans don't want to move in that neighborhood.
Lmfao!!
Ok. Picture this. Neighborhood, 100% white. 10% of them, stop caring for their houses/property, leaving busted ass cars all over, McDonalds wrappers and cups being blown by the wind, stopped going to work and just start loitering around eachothers front yards, robbing eachother, shooting eachother, etc... the property value will decrease. Its not a race thing, its a property value thing.

refineryworker05

Lmfao!!
Ok. Picture this. Neighborhood, 100% white. 10% of them, stop caring for their houses/property, leaving busted ass cars all over, McDonalds wrappers and cups being blown by the wind, stopped going to work and just start loitering around eachothers front yards, robbing eachother, shooting eachother, etc... the property value will decrease. Its not a race thing, its a property value thing.
This is what I mean. This is how anti-black racism works. See this poster doesn't have anything against the black race, its just that the poster believes the black race is violent, lazy, and criminal. LOL Thanks for proving my point of anti-black racism.

refineryworker05

Its real.

No. Its literally why countries have BORDERS

Trump did that.

No. They dont wany ANYONE, no matter what race or disease level or criminality coming here ILLEGALLY.
Its not real. Yeah wow we have borders. Wow how did we have a nation with borders, but didn't pass our first immigration bill into law until 1875, so did we have borders before that point? Until that law there were no immigration limitations and even that one only said they didn't want undesirable immigrants. Outside of excluding Asians, we didn't have our first immigration law that limited the number of immigrants until 1921 and then 1924. So did we have a border until that point? We literally had a policy of unlimited immigration for the first 138 years of this nation's history. trump was a failure as a president. Nah, they don't want brown diseased and criminal immigrants asking for asylum which is legal.

refineryworker05

1776. And 1970? Really? Jim Crow laws weren't in the whole country and pretty sure they were gone before 1970.
You are very ignorant of American history. I suggest you read and not mindlessly speculate. Just the racist redlining policy alone extended everywhere in America and that was until 1968 that it not endorsed by the federal government.

refineryworker05

Not even a decade after our continental borders were made official. Learn some history canuck.
So, we waited 92 years before we had borders? Were we even a nation until that point? And even then we had unlimited immigration for another 45years. So this nation had no borders for nearly 40% of our history, and we had unlimited immigration for nearly 60% of our history. How did we make it?

Poop Head

Judge me.
This is what I mean. This is how anti-black racism works. See this poster doesn't have anything against the black race, its just that the poster believes the black race is violent, lazy, and criminal. LOL Thanks for proving my point of anti-black racism.
13.4% of the US population commited 55.9% of the murders in the US last year. Im sorry

refineryworker05

I like this little gem:

Good lawd, bless you President Nixon for ending slavery! Free at last free at last!

Lol.
black Americans were regularly murdered by white Americans, whole towns were destroyed, lynching was rampant, black people couldn't vote. In the south, they would pick up black people walking and send them to prison where they'd work for corporations, black people literally had zero rights until 1970. Yeah it's that bad. American history is brutal. Like what do you think the civil RIGHTS movement was about? Giving black people extra RIGHTS? Like what RIGHTS were the civil RIGHTS movement trying to get man?