Border Closed?

refineryworker05

13.4% of the US population commited 55.9% of murders last year. Im sorry
I know you are so sorry that the black race is lazy, violent and criminal. It's not your fault that the black race is so messed up. Every racist has the same justification. Every last one of them. This is the thing racists don't get, the old time racists in history that we think hated black people, they had REASONS. Those reasons were black people are lazy, violent, and criminal.

refineryworker05

Ever expanding borders and resources, and of course, without a welfare state.
Yeah, but with unlimited immigration and no borders how did we have a nation. I am told today that without borders and unlimited immigration we don't have a nation. Yet we didn't have borders for nearly 40% of our nation's history and we had unlimited immigration for nearly 60% of this nation's history. How did we make it?

vantexan

You are very ignorant of American history. I suggest you read and not mindlessly speculate. Just the racist redlining policy alone extended everywhere in America and that was until 1968 that it not endorsed by the federal government.
Again, 1776. And as even you pointed out before 1970. And they did have the right to vote.

refineryworker05

Again, 1776. And as even you pointed out before 1970. And they did have the right to vote.
Man you don't know what you are talking about. It's embarrassing. Your proof that 1970 was wrong was a law passed in 1968. How do you think civil rights laws work? Seriously It takes years before those laws are enforced. They passed an end to school segregation in 1954, and yet there wasn't an attempt to enforce that law nationwide until the late 1960's and early 1970's. They passed the voting rights act in 1965 and yet had over a decade before even 50% of black Americans were registered to vote because they had to enforce that law all over the nation. Its the same with the housing act passed in 1968 to end redlining. So anyway what do you think the civil RIGHTS movement was about since black people already had rights? What RIGHTS were they trying to gain in the civil RIGHTS movement?

vantexan

Man you don't know what you are talking about. It's embarrassing. Your proof that 1970 was wrong was a law passed in 1968. How do you think civil rights laws work? Seriously It takes years before those laws are enforced. They passed an end to school segregation in 1954, and yet there wasn't an attempt to enforce that law nationwide until the late 1960's and early 1970's. They passed the voting rights act in 1965 and yet had over a decade before even 50% of black Americans were registered to vote because they had to enforce that law all over the nation. Its the same with the housing act passed in 1968 to end redlining. So anyway what do you think the civil RIGHTS movement was about since black people already had rights? What RIGHTS were they trying to gain in the civil RIGHTS movement?
Didn't say any of that. Obviously important to you. By the way I was in first grade in 1968 in Florida. We were integrated.

El Correcto

god is dead
I know you are so sorry that the black race is lazy, violent and criminal. It's not your fault that the black race is so messed up. Every racist has the same justification. Every last one of them. This is the thing racists don't get, the old time racists in history that we think hated black people, they had REASONS. Those reasons were black people are lazy, violent, and criminal.
Some people did somethings snowflake, this isn’t 50 :censored2:ing years ago. No one is holding black people down for being black. If they are they are breaking the law and everyone will bitch about it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Then the first black president will pull strings in Chicago and get him off for filing false police reports and calling everyone racist.

I mean you :censored2:ing anti-racist crusaders should consider joining the US military. No other force in the modern world has done more good for colored folks than the United States military.

refineryworker05

You mean the story about the left continuing to break laws at the southern border to sanctuary cities ?
The left, here we go again about the all powerful left. Smh. The vast majority of elected Democrats are not the left. They are mostly centrists. Most Democratic voters are not the left, they are mostly center left, but they elect mostly centrists politicians like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. But republicans can't deal with that reality and so they have to cast normal democratic politicians as the radical left and sanctuary cities as some kind of law breaking. Lol. We can't actually deal with immigration as a policy issue because republicans are so insane about it.

refineryworker05

Didn't say any of that. Obviously important to you. By the way I was in first grade in 1968 in Florida. We were integrated.
Wow, the mistreatment of black Americans should be important to all Americans, understanding that history should be important to all Americans. I have no idea why you are talking about your integrated FL neighborhood, but ok

vantexan

Wow, the mistreatment of black Americans should be important to all Americans, understanding that history should be important to all Americans. I have no idea why you are talking about your integrated FL neighborhood, but ok
Florida was integrated. You were saying that there wasn't even integration.

refineryworker05

Some people did somethings snowflake, this isn’t 50 *ing years ago. No one is holding black people down for being black. If they are they are breaking the law and everyone will bitch about it.
I have know idea what 50 years ago means. Ok what was the civil rights movement about? What were the civil rights laws about? This is the thing if we want to say hey this isn't 50 years ago what is the standard we use to understand that claim as it relates to anti-black racism? The civil rights movement was about voting rights, it was about housing rights, it was about mistreatment by the criminal justice system, it was about schools, and it was about jobs. I think if you did a little bit of reading you'd find huge racial disparities in housing, in employment, in schools, and mistreatment by the criminal justice system.