Boring in here tonight!

BrownArmy

Youll figure it out. Old folk and their technology problems are adorable.

I know, its so cute.

You'll have someone else changing your diapers when you're 90 and you'll be pissed they're not looking at you...

They'll have ocular upgrades...

In real life, they'll be changing your diaper, but in their mind, they're playing whatever game-feed they're hooked on.

After all, they're just immigrant losers doing the jobs Americans won't do.

When you lash out, they'll taze you fren; they work for minimum wage, and they have another job to go to.

(This is the world you're working towards...just kill yourself when you turn 89, it will all be good...)

El Correcto

god is dead
I know, its so cute.

You'll have someone else changing your diapers when you're 90 and you'll be pissed they're not looking at you...

They'll have ocular upgrades...

In real life, they'll be changing your diaper, but in their mind, they're playing whatever game-feed they're hooked on.

After all, they're just immigrant losers doing the jobs Americans won't do.

When you lash out, they'll taze you fren; they work for minimum wage, and they have another job to go to.

(This is the world you're working towards...just kill yourself when you turn 89, it will all be good...)
F6FA98A1-6D8E-491E-8D10-84FCE2E64362.jpeg

I keep some pain relievers on hand. If my life ever sucked that bad and I was just sitting around waiting to die clinging on, I’d swallow a 9mm, preferably high as :censored2: on shrooms.