Boston bully in local 170

Peak Cardboard

Those roosters already tried to press charges on me. They were bogus and never amounted to anything but wasted money.
I took on the marble palace plenty of times and won
FACT
In your mind you won-but anyone that watched your conspiracy nut YouTube channel knows you're a loon you scab rat :censored2:. They shoulda just filed harassment charges on you instead of election ones. But I digress, the charges I have in mind aren't election ones. These are REAL ones for violating the IBT constitution and/or your local bylaws. Just shut up or get out you sick rat bastard. The redneck bosses in right to work land are waiting for you scabby.
FACT

Peak Cardboard

Bug Let's make a YouTube video
I'll even come to you.
Fact
I'm waiting for the YouTube video where someone takes the camera and does unmentionable things with it for you harassing people and sticking it in their face in your quest to be an annoying, disloyal, sorry rat scab excuse of a "union" man.
I really do sincerely appreciate your service to this country (but I worry you might've had your mask off too long during that chemical/gas attack training stuff they do or did you run into the climbing wall headfirst instead of going up and over?)

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm waiting for the YouTube video where someone takes the camera and does unmentionable things with it for you harassing people and sticking it in their face in your quest to be an annoying, disloyal, sorry rat scab excuse of a "union" man.
I really do sincerely appreciate your service to this country (but I worry you might've had your mask off too long during that chemical/gas attack training stuff they do or did you run into the climbing wall headfirst instead of going up and over?)
I think his issue is priest related.

LeadBelly

Banned
Maybe you should change your username to Struggalo! :raspberry:
Rooster head butt kisser

Is this what you do to management ?
I've gotten several people in management fired, demoted, as well as lose of stock.

Cheryl is a woman who owns and hosts us at this site. She works very hard to present this opportunity for us to vent. In the past I've been a :censored2: to her. Being in the line of work I'm in this is sometimes necessary, but I still wish I Diogo down that road. Believe it or not I respect her a great deal and think the Teamsters owe her a debt of gratitude for what she does here. She works her butt off on this site. I'm a part of something like this in other places, and there is so much work you wouldn't believe it.

So I believe we need to respect her. So if you find that I treating her respectfully as an analogy to kissing up to management so be it. I grew up around and as a victim of domestic violence. I have a hard time with anyone who mistreats women. In the past I went at her as a site owner. Now I look at her as a person who is a female. We need to respect women.

There is a certain leader of the free world who is making the mistreatment of women, Jews, homosexuals, African Americans, and a whole host of others very badly. So I'm going to respect her. I don't expect you to understand any of this.

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm your union brother and not a terrorist
If I drank the kool aid you would love the compassion I have
FACT
There is a member of this very forum who was a good friend of mine. We had a bad couple of years. We still do not agree politically, but have found common ground, and I hope eventually will lead to a renewed friendship. I realize he is so different from me that I can learn so much from him and in the end we are really the same guy. Differing opinions actually compliment each other and make the teamsters stronger.

wide load

Tell the Boston bully I'm ready for him
Time for the bully to pay for his sins
CHEESE ROOSTER HEAD
COCK A DOODLE DOO
You'll do nothing! You've got protections under the IBT constitution. That's why you pick on old elected officials. I notice you never made videos of members. Leeching off collective bargaining only to be a scab in the end. And you're a tiny man.

anHOURover

You'll do nothing! You've got protections under the IBT constitution. That's why you pick on old elected officials. I notice you never made videos of members. Leeching off collective bargaining only to be a scab in the end. And you're a tiny man.
Brother he's not young
He's been leeching off his family's last name just like the other clown with the famous last name
FACT

wide load

Brother he's not young
He's been leeching off his family's last name just like the other clown with the famous last name
FACT
Well you have a famous name too. Unfortunately she is a broadway actress.
SUCH A FACT! AND IM NOT TRYING TO BE A FACTHOLE!