Boston bully in local 170

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'm all for back and forth and some good natured ribbing and solidarity building but I goddamned well draw the line at someone advocating for RTW for less.

-You are a friend* scab for even saying that. -You don't deserve the representation that got you your job back.
-You don't deserve the wages you get and you CERTAINLY don't deserve to have TeamsterCare/Teamcare while OTHER REAL TEAMsters do NOT have Teamster plans or pensions.

FACT

In conclusion...
Get the :censored2: out if you don't like it. Go work somewhere where you can smilek up to the company one day, then be two seconds late the next and get fired. Try to save your own a** instead of draining on the union.

And this.... is the "voice" of Local 623. :biggrin:

I happen to think, there are good trade Unionist in that Local.

But.... everyone has to deal with goofballs.

-Bug-

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Make sure you tell the Boston bully he's got a lot of unhappy campers in 623. Tell him to come visit so I can't put him on YouTube
I'm gonna tell him that there is a scab in 623 that wants to not be a Teamster anymore. You can find this fool on YouTube talking about 9/11 conspiracy and chasing around elected officials knowing they are handcuffed by legalities. Btw, is that really your name?

Peak Cardboard

I'm gonna tell him that there is a scab in 623 that wants to not be a Teamster anymore. You can find this fool on YouTube talking about 9/11 conspiracy and chasing around elected officials knowing they are handcuffed by legalities. Btw, is that really your name?
Somebody should tell SOMEONE in power that this guy is bringing reproach upon the union and violating the oath.
BUT, I have a sneaking suspicion they already know.
FACT

hyena

Our union blows !!
Love the screen name.
Maybe I'll be unionblows
Or upsrunstheunion
You can't negotiate with terrorists.
can I file a grievance against you? Your interrupting my movie lol.
IMG_2893.JPG

LeadBelly

Banned
brother my backbone shot down 18 supplements
my literature was sent all over the country
i sent my fliers in air cans to liousville and educated this whole country
i am very proud to defeat teamcare and make the marble palace look dumb
they are still paying everyday for what they did you us
i promise you it will be a NO in 623 again
Okay are you going to do this technique again?

Last edited:

anHOURover

Somebody should tell SOMEONE in power that this guy is bringing reproach upon the union and violating the oath.
BUT, I have a sneaking suspicion they already know.
FACT
Those roosters already tried to press charges on me. They were bogus and never amounted to anything but wasted money.
I took on the marble palace plenty of times and won
FACT