Boston bully in local 170

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You have zero contract knowledge, this is obvious.

I can read just fine and as a bonus we understand both contract language and labor law.

I don't understand why @anHOURover has his panties in a bunch.

The Central Region has had Tues-Sat jobs, since 1973.

(6 years prior to a National contract)

In 1993.... the language was expanded to include Sun-Thur.

"In the case of each full-time seniority employee the standard work week shall be forty (40) hours per week, and the standard workday shall be eight (8) hours per day. Work shall be scheduled for five (5) consecutive days - Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday. An employee may be required to work in excess of an eight (8) hour day or a forty (40) hour week and in that event, he/she shall be compensated at the rate of time and one-half (1 1/2) his/her regular straight-time rate for all hours worked in excess of eight (8) hours in a day or forty (40) hours in a week.

In order for the Employer, the Union and employees to further benefit from expanding service offerings to our customers, it may become necessary to create schedules that differ from those that exist today. Future full-time schedules may be expanded to include Sunday through Thursday."

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/06242014_77983_central_region-final.pdf

You can't blame H&H for that one.

Who was the IBT General President.... in 1993 ?

Bueller ?

-Bug-

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I go to the VA and get better treatment
FACT
I WILL NEVER USE TEAMCARE
FACT

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.
You finally admit that you are fighting against Teamcare and have no idea how it works. You don't use it. How do you expect to make a decision for others if you don't even know what you are fighting? They had a character in a book by the name of Don Quixote(sp?) that fought against things he didn't know or understand. They called him a FOOL.

anHOURover

Never used Teamcare, but you know the VA is better? Interesting. You do realize, Teamcare doesn't actually treat you, they just pay the claims.

Hope the world is treating you wonderfully, today.
The va is free and every member in my local that has used Teamcare always get a surprise in the mail. A big FAT BILL

anHOURover

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.
You finally admit that you are fighting against Teamcare and have no idea how it works. You don't use it. How do you expect to make a decision for others if you don't even know what you are fighting? They had a character in a book by the name of Don Quixote(sp?) that fought against things he didn't know or understand. They called him a FOOL.
This fool is single handedly responsible for the no vote on 18 supplements
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
This fool is single handedly responsible for the no vote on 18 supplements
FACT
We already established that you are not the vote no guy. You are responsible for bringing solidarity to the forefront though. Look at all the people from both sides coming together to call you a loon.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Never used Teamcare, but you know the VA is better? Interesting. You do realize, Teamcare doesn't actually treat you, they just pay the claims.

Hope the world is treating you wonderfully, today.

More of your company propaganda spewed with venom and hatred to divide the working people who built this company!!!!!!!!