Boston bully in local 170

anHOURover

What's your proposals for the healthcare plan?
Increased x ray and mri cost like the company plan?
What plan would the company offer now? The costs associated with the company healthcare plan have risen and it's possible that their plan in 2018 would mirror ours now....or worse.
Please list what plans are parallel with what we had, prove that negotiations would precipitate the same coverage as before and tell us how you're going to overcome the regions voting on the Master that don't have TeamCare (or have a lesser quality plan) because it wasn't reachable last time it was voted on.
Better call AAA to get cheaper plane tickets for visiting the Atlantic and other regions that nullified the Vote No movement's assault on TeamCare three and one-half years ago.
Unfortunately, you (or I) can't project any of the details of the futures of the many providers necessary to "get your bike back".
FACT
i simply want the union to provide what they promised .. i want premium healthcare for the premium amount ups is paying
right now we are far off
FACT

10 Pt

i simply want the union to provide what they promised .. i want premium healthcare for the premium amount ups is paying
right now we are far off
FACT
No healthcare plan is the same since 2013. It's all taking a hit since Obamacare and there's no guarantee that you will get a plan that's as good as the one we had been used to.
Unfortunately, it's all a crap shoot and I understand the tenacious attitude about being lied to but let's be real about healthcare...
it's a sure bet that it's going to cost a lot more today then it did four yrs ago.

anHOURover

No healthcare plan is the same since 2013. It's all taking a hit since Obamacare and there's no guarantee that you will get a plan that's as good as the one we had been used to.
Unfortunately, it's all a crap shoot and I understand the tenacious attitude about being lied to but let's be real about healthcare...
it's a sure bet that it's going to cost a lot more today then it did four yrs ago.

Brother the ibew still has premium healthcare. Please don't believe the lies you are being fed.
Teamcare is not premium healthcare.

10 Pt

Brother the ibew still has premium healthcare. Please don't believe the lies you are being fed.
Can you post their plan, link, or provide details of the difference in the "enhanced TeamCare" and the IBEW plan here?

LeadBelly

Banned
right now we are far off
FACT
I know for a FACT you don't know what you are talking about as far as medical benefits. If you did you'd know the VA isn't as good as what we have. You are cutting off your own nose to spite your face.

LeadBelly

Banned
It's better to you because of your grass in greener everywhere, whoa is me defeatist attitude. What you need to do is make a YouTube video about the Russians conspiracies to undermine our election or go stand outside an army barracks again and piss off the good people who protect and serve our country.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I know for a FACT you don't know what you are talking about as far as medical benefits. If you did you'd know the VA isn't as good as what we have. You are cutting off your own nose to spite your face.
cut-nose1-195x300.jpg

anHOURover

It's better to you because of your grass in greener everywhere, whoa is me defeatist attitude. What you need to do is make a YouTube video about the Russians conspiracies to undermine our election or go stand outside an army barracks again and piss off the good people who protect and serve our country.
I'm posting facts and you deflect them. YOU are led to believe that you have the best package out there. I just picked one local off the top of my head and proved the ibew has a way better package.
FACT

anHOURover

Brother you have no clue.
At the VA I get no surprise bills in the mail
My medicine is free.
Everything is free
Teamcare always has a surprise bill attached to it. Fact

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother you have no clue.
At the VA I get no surprise bills in the mail
My medicine is free.
Everything is free
Teamcare always has a surprise bill attached to it. Fact
I disagree, but I here is your logic. You get medical for free and you want more medical. How do you reason with someone like you. You are a walking non factual contradiction.

Fact

LeadBelly

Banned
I'm posting facts and you deflect them. YOU are led to believe that you have the best package out there. I just picked one local off the top of my head and proved the ibew has a way better package.
FACT
Are you talking about rooster packages? I think you have some kind of subliminal underlying issues.