Boston bully in local 170

anHOURover

Omg what a loser! Your bitching about your health change. Where were you when the 4 10's of straight time were implemented? We are done here.
the same place as you are when starting time saturdays are being implemented
on the sidelines quiet and drinking the kool aid

bbsam

Staff member
been there and done that i got bigger fish to fry
i can't wait to get the boston bully on youtube
i promise you he will be on youtube
he's my next target
i dare him to step foot in 623
Really? You "go after" people like that and cry when your picture hits the net? You could use a personal moral inventory.

LeadBelly

Banned
Omg please tell me that this guy doesn't get OT after 8?!!!!
There are some locals who have four tens and four 9's and a 4. I'm thinking @anHOURover makes his own deals. I know from some of my contacts that he's what they call a one shift warrior. Some weeks he can work four whole shifts, but for the most part he goes home.

LeadBelly

Banned
he's my next target
If I was a punk if get you on YouTube. I'm a man so I'm not looking to get other dudes on YouTube.

LeadBelly

Banned
Like watching a car crash.
To be honest, he's such a tool that I keep watching to see what he'll say next. He cuts his own throat with every post. The info we got on him today alone is priceless. Here's what I got.

He uses the VA for medical.

He reported others for allegedly posting his picture on this site, but does YouTube videos???

He works four ten hour days at $traight time. He's a walking contradiction of concessions, and he boasts about it.

Just look at these three things right there. Let's keep him posting and talking.

10 Pt

wow the same guy who alters my posts also comments !
we been down and dirty and its my right to call them out
fact
do you get paid to alter my posts?
or do you work for free like at the gig?
he's my next target

What's your proposals for the healthcare plan?
Increased x ray and mri cost like the company plan?
What plan would the company offer now? The costs associated with the company healthcare plan have risen and it's possible that their plan in 2018 would mirror ours now....or worse.
Please list what plans are parallel with what we had, prove that negotiations would precipitate the same coverage as before and tell us how you're going to overcome the regions voting on the Master that don't have TeamCare (or have a lesser quality plan) because it wasn't reachable last time it was voted on.
Better call AAA to get cheaper plane tickets for visiting the Atlantic and other regions that nullified the Vote No movement's assault on TeamCare three and one-half years ago.
Unfortunately, you (or I) can't project any of the details of the futures of the many providers necessary to "get your bike back".
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
What's your proposals for the healthcare plan?
Increased x ray and mri cost like the company plan?
What plan would the company offer now? The costs associated with the company healthcare plan have risen and it's possible that their plan in 2018 would mirror ours now.
Please list what plans are parallel with what we had, prove that negotiations would precipitate the same coverage as before and tell us how you're going to overcome the regions voting on the Master that don't have TeamCare (or have a lesser quality plan) because it wasn't reachable last time it was voted on.
Better call AAA to get cheaper plane tickets for visiting the Atlantic and other regions that nullified the Vote No movement's assault on TeamCare three and one-half years ago.
Unfortunately, you (or I) can't project any of the details of the futures of the many providers necessary to "get your bike back".
FACT
He won't have any of those answers. All in all, he wants to tie up the contract. Vote no as many times as he can. Tie up people raises and enhanced benefits. If he could tie it up for five years he's love it. The problem is he want be able to. The problem is that you can't negotiate with terrorists. The problem is that he uses VA insurance. The problem is that you are dealing with a sociopath.