Boxline Conveyors and Belts

Neutral

8 years, good for you. You probably know all of the tricks and don't even remember what it was like to be new. You totally misunderstood what I was saying. I was saying I needed a costume to give me the powers to do the job. Don't be a jerk.

Neutral

I've been a loader for 8 years in July....I don't ever expect a superhero costume...you sure as hell ain't earned one either...just sayin. And by the way, I'm a woman..lol.[/quo
8 years good for you! You probably know all of the tricks and don't remember what it was like to be new. You totally misunderstood what I was saying. I was saying that I need superhero powers to help me do the job. You sound like a jerk.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
8 years, good for you. You probably know all of the tricks and don't even remember what it was like to be new. You totally misunderstood what I was saying. I was saying I needed a costume to give me the powers to do the job. Don't be a jerk.
i admit to misunderstanding your post, but I do remember what it was like to have knees that work and ankles that didn't hurt.

Neutral

i admit to misunderstanding your post, but I do remember what it was like to have knees that work and ankles that didn't hurt.
O.k., so you could probably give me some pointers. It sounds like I may not want to do it for 8 years if it ruins your body like that. You should promote up to a less physical job since you have seniority.

Neutral

How to get everything off the belt in time and prevent having to build stacks. People tell me it will click at some point but it does not feel like it will.

S

selfcancelsignal

How to get everything off the belt in time and prevent having to build stacks. People tell me it will click at some point but it does not feel like it will.
The best is when you're getting flooded w/ volume, stacking out, loading 5 cars & the drivers start coming in & quip, "I believe it goes IN the trucks." LMAO.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

Neutral

The best is when you're getting flooded w/ volume, stacking out, loading 5 cars & the drivers start coming in & quip, "I believe it goes IN the trucks." LMAO.

I thought even Jesus couldn't load 5 trucks. They better not even think about giving me 5 ever. Yeah the other day a driver came in early and said "it looks like a lot of this stuff isn't even put away" I felt like saying really? I didn't notice.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Stacking is fine...stack in the back of the truck...not outside the truck. The biggest problems I see with newbies is..moving fast but not being effective (no optimum carries)...or moving like they're strolling at the mall...the packages don't load themselves...move your ass.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I thought even Jesus couldn't load 5 trucks. They better not even think about giving me 5 ever. Yeah the other day a driver came in early and said "it looks like a lot of this stuff isn't even put away" I felt like saying really? I didn't notice.
I load 5 trucks at least once a week...the most I've ever done was 7.

S

selfcancelsignal

I feel fortunate to have only loaded for the min. 6 mos. before going into driving.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
We're you on performance enhancing drugs? How the hell do you do that.
GetInline.jpeg
I'm good at what I do, sir...lol