Break no longer an option in DIAD IV

BCFan

Same here at P-Dale with the 10 minute AM time. I understand it as preload was down at the PCM every day last week. (Our center manager has been coming in at 2am to look over preload) The problem with the route I've been covering is that it's a super heavy air route (I do the SE regional office of the IRS which has 400+ pieces a day this time of year) and I'm allowed to clock in at 8:15 to start scanning. If I enter only 10 minutes AM time it shows I leave the building daily at 8:25 and our PCM isn't until 8:40. I understand them not wanting to charge preload with all my AM time but it's not truthful.
Ok at Atlanta Hub they been starting the 10 min am time crap too --I don't lie on my time ,however if the Mgr want to go into the PTE and change it the next day that is his/her little red wagon and they can pull it!!!---->BC:rockon:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Told to take the full half hour lunch. No one said a word about taking the break since its paid. Boss pulled me aside Tues. morn after break-3-areas-Monday and said "you only took 17 minutes of lunch, I thought we talked about that". I said "you sent me out with an 11.32 dispatch, learn to do your joib and I'll do mine."