BREAKING NEWS! BIDEN FALLS On Air Force One Steps!

newfie

Old man in dress shoes slips on carpet is not a very interesting story that needs wall to wall coverage. Unless the right wing propaganda machine needs content. It’s hard to find attacks with the country doing so well with Joe in charge.
unless its trump . then it runs 24/7

newfie

Old man in dress shoes slips on carpet is not a very interesting story that needs wall to wall coverage. Unless the right wing propaganda machine needs content. It’s hard to find attacks with the country doing so well with Joe in charge.
if you do a CNN cutaway you can pretend he stayed upright

1616267354297.png

SLW

Nope, invisible to the left. Only mocking Republicans, religious folk, those that believe in the second amendment is funny to them.
I only found out about it from Left Twitter memes. You're thinking of liberals, but you're right, and it's part of the reason SNL hasn't been funny in 40 years.

El Correcto

god is dead

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

If you're being serious, then this country is even more screwed than I thought.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Old man that perhaps is too old for the job? This is second fall in a short timeframe.

El Correcto

god is dead

El Correcto

god is dead
I get it, you’re still obsessed with Trump. The rest of us have moved on.
Not about Trump, sure the stories are, but it’s about actual propaganda attack campaign.
You realize how bad you got to :censored2: up to be paying out these kinds of settlements as media in this country. You really gotta be a rabid :censored2:ing liar.