BREAKING NEWS! BIDEN FALLS On Air Force One Steps!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It’s the tan suit “journalism” I expect from right wing propaganda outlets. Not surprising, they’ll get their viewers upset over the silliest things.
Upset and pointing out the liberal media's hypocrisy is two different things.

The media can't get away with it any more.

It will be fine

Upset and pointing out the liberal media's hypocrisy is two different things.

The media can't get away with it any more.
Sure, the right is really pulling back the curtain on the existence of partisan news. WDFD. If the best attack y’all can muster is old man slips I think the left will be ok.

It will be fine

The whole point is the non-coverage. Selective vision.
Yes. There was plenty of that the last 4 years on the right. There still is. The right wing propaganda outlets don’t cover the attempt to overthrow the government much, or the rise of white supremacy terrorists in Republican areas.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Yes. There was plenty of that the last 4 years on the right. There still is. The right wing propaganda outlets don’t cover the attempt to overthrow the government much, or the rise of white supremacy terrorists in Republican areas.
I’m rubber, you’re glue.
Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Must be hard going through life so terrified.

vantexan

Look! A White Supremacist committing terrorist acts! No, that's 2 white Antifa guys and their black friend burning that business down. Where are the White Supremacists attacking people and destroying things? Tell us where so we can stop them!