BREAKING NEWS! BIDEN FALLS On Air Force One Steps!

newfie

1616518674383.png

El Correcto

god is dead
I never had to tell myself that. I would have to if the 2024 Republican Presidential candidate isn't a sociopathic maroon.
But it doesn’t matter that the 2020 democrat presidential candidate was one. By 2024 the media will have you convinced the next Republican is Hitler as well.

Biden walks exactly like dozens of dementia patients I've seen. Stiff, stumbling, tipsy short steps; and with a whole pantload in their diaper.

This time it looked like he landed on his nose.
I'm not saying people need to like Trump, I'm not saying he's great or any of that. But, there's no way people can look at this guy and say we're better off with him in charge.

Box Ox

"President Joe Biden kicked off the first day of “World Elder Abuse Awareness Month” by tripping on what appeared to be a flat surface at the Air Force Academy’s graduation ceremony.

If any good comes out of the incident, perhaps it is that we can go over just a few of the signs of what elder abuse looks like. It can affect any senior citizen — even the commander-in-chief, apparently.

“Elder abuse can include physical, sexual, emotional, neglect, and financial exploitation,” according to SeniorCare.com. “Another form of elder abuse is self-neglect.”