BREAKING NEWS! BIDEN FALLS On Air Force One Steps!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Let me clarify. Nobody cares about the media coverage but you cuckservatives. Biden is an old man. Old men fall quite often so it's not surprising. Drumpf on the other hand clearly lied about his health constantly.
Oh they care and they know not to question. The NY Times was the first clue for their non coverage sends the coverup message to all. Their headline later was something like "Biden 100 percent" days later after ignoring the story. When Trump hurt his foot they immediately questioned his ability to govern. At that point his potential medical problems were the story.

oldngray

nowhere special
14506.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
thats his problem he bounces up the stairs to show he is energetic . I guess he figures the country will be impressed by his energetic pace and ignore his slurred speech.
How can he be energetic if he lacks the strength to not be knocked over by the wind. Those 6mph winds are a beotch!

rod

Retired 22 years
Let me clarify. Nobody cares about the media coverage but you cuckservatives. Biden is an old man. Old men fall quite often so it's not surprising. Drumpf on the other hand clearly lied about his health constantly.

So did FDR. Are you comparing Donald to Roosevelt? They were both great Presidents.