Breaking news...LIAM at the....

Belly said Hoff had won 200 games. Nonetheless, to continue the baseball analogy, Tim has a winning record as our leader. He has proven himself tough enough to take on Brown at contract time and in getting back the Maspeth 250.
On this subject, you want to talk about lack of leadership. Back when the incident FIRST occurred, Tim called the IBT. But if Hoff/Hall were strong and cared about those members, they would have called Atlanta and demanded they rescind the firings or Hoffa would allow Tim to pull the ENTIRE local. That would have been the ballsy thing to do. But Hoffa/Hall NEVER stand up to UPS. So they sat on their hands. Until Tim and our board made things happen on the ground, then they sent Hall and SOB. But by then it was too late. The public campaign to shame UPS worked. UPS. Tim agreed to take Liam out of UPS facilities and UPS agreed to reinstate the 250.
You also forgot about the whopping 150 members Tim has organized since he's been in office. Wait to go Timmy. He should try and organize all those restaurants he frequents.

Sometimes you sound very convincing and credible about your cause, but when you say stuff like this...not so much...
You know what? There is so much stupid stuff said here that I will jump right into the fray. If you are looking for something about this whole mess I'd stay away from th union issues forum. People going to talk trash about my guys I'll do the same. I'm not going to sit on my hands.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
You know what? There is so much stupid stuff said here that I will jump right into the fray. If you are looking for something about this whole mess I'd stay away from th union issues forum. People going to talk trash about my guys I'll do the same. I'm not going to sit on my hands.
You're defaming your own character, and that's just ridiculous...

This place is broken. One says stuff about someone and another reacts. It's going to be like this for 15 more months. I'm not going away and I'm up for playing the game. There are a lot of people spreading misinformation. I'm going to camp right here and react like I feel the need to do. If you don't like me or my antics ignore me. I feel strongly in my beliefs. You should see me on other forum slamming the GOP. I'm me. Put me on ignore if it's an issue. Cheryl instructed me to stay within the tos and I'm giving her an honest effort. anhoureover/dana623
/2hoursover /rickybobby puts stupid stuff out there. I'm going to combat that. Maybe you should come down on that troll. My loyalty will keep me retorting people like this. Why I'm at just to let you know tdu directs people to this site now FYI so get used to more and more people coming here.

Last edited:
You're defaming your own character, and that's just ridiculous...
Yea but it's just an internet character. This isn't real life friend. It's a message board. All the time here could easily be spent being more productive somewhere else. Don't show up here for a solid week and you will see. If my names mud here so be it. The members in my local know I go balls out. My kids love me. My wife loves me. My dogs love me. Those are my fuel. This is just extra. This site isn't real life. This is the land of fake persona's. Alter egos. You have guys like "evil" "Hoffasux" "anhourover". If you are worried about my character why don't you say th same to them? Why don't you call them out. Is it because you feel you know me? If it is I respect that but why don't you guys bring your band over and put those guys in check?

Believe me I respect you guys coming over and trying to derail this stuff.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Belly said Hoff had won 200 games. Nonetheless, to continue the baseball analogy, Tim has a winning record as our leader. He has proven himself tough enough to take on Brown at contract time and in getting back the Maspeth 250.
On this subject, you want to talk about lack of leadership. Back when the incident FIRST occurred, Tim called the IBT. But if Hoff/Hall were strong and cared about those members, they would have called Atlanta and demanded they rescind the firings or Hoffa would allow Tim to pull the ENTIRE local. That would have been the ballsy thing to do. But Hoffa/Hall NEVER stand up to UPS. So they sat on their hands. Until Tim and our board made things happen on the ground, then they sent Hall and SOB. But by then it was too late. The public campaign to shame UPS worked. UPS. Tim agreed to take Liam out of UPS facilities and UPS agreed to reinstate the 250.
Didn't Tim lose the local 250k or do you consider that a win and don't blame Liam it's tim's local......what do you think his decisions will cost the ibt 250 mill?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
This place is broken.

Certain threads are.

The rejects from T-net (for some reason) think this is their personal stomping ground.

What are they going to do it the meantime, to felicitate themselves ??

Tim and company, have not even been nominated to run.

Accredited.... to have a spot in the Teamster magazine.

That's it.

You have to give credit to TDU.

They will try to beat this in to everyones brains (to the point).. where no one votes.

Keep up the good work. :biggrin:

-Bug-

Certain threads are.

The rejects from T-net (for some reason) think this is their personal stomping ground.

What are they going to do it the meantime, to felicitate themselves ??

Tim and company, have not even been nominated to run.

Accredited.... to have a spot in the Teamster magazine.

That's it.

You have to give credit to TDU.

They will try to beat this in to everyones brains (to the point).. where no one votes.

Keep up the good work. :biggrin:

-Bug-
I've got tons of stamina. I've learned to work hard from some really great union brothers. 15 months and counting. :)

10 point

TDU people are a "flash in the pan".

Work ethic.... evades them.

-Bug-
Bug,
What do you label the non-TDU/non-Hoffa folks that aren't happy with the last CBA?

We're not all TDU because we don't support HHO.

You're a very intelligent person. How can you stoop to that falsehood?

When the Rider was up for the third vote "some" of our BAs from up north called stewards "TDU" when they came to their locals to push a Yes vote.

That incident really angered leadership in those buildings and the fire's still smoldering from it today.

So shortsighted and so out of touch are some of our leadership in "some" locals.

You don't convince people to support your arguments that way.

We're not stepchildren, we're supposed to be brothers in this union. Brothers actually listen to each others issues and respectfully try to clarify issues at hand.

member6045

The members of local 804 would not have walked for Tim! The majority of members are aware of what we can strike over. Tim needs to put the fat cat you! Put a suit on and act like all the past presidents of local 804! Presidential.

member6045

Liam cost this local $250,000 and that is not including the lost time the 250 were denied because of the suspensions.

We haven't forgotten the mess in Melville!!!! Tim creates havoc to push his agenda!! I mean you know this already! Your party of the problem. This is strike number 2!!! You almost lost the ability to strike in 804

Bug,
What do you label the non-TDU/non-Hoffa folks that aren't happy with the last CBA?

When the Rider was up for the third vote "some" of our BAs from up north called stewards "TDU" when they came to their locals to push a Yes vote.

That incident really angered leadership in those buildings and the fire's still smoldering from it today.

So shortsighted and so out of touch are some of our leadership in "some" locals.

We're not stepchildren, we're supposed to be brothers in this union. Brothers actually listen to each others issues and respectfully try to clarify issues at hand.
Brothers also fist fight;)

2hoursover

Bug,

Like x 100000000

So true. I have two brothers. They always started the fight. (Believe it or not.)

But at the end of the day you still respected them.

In the TDU name calling event, there's no respect because it still continues.
And it will for another 14 15 months. Either get used to it or not. Either way it ain't going away. When you have posters like evil or Hoffasux and anhourover over or the other three names he has it will be a constant hamster wheel. Tdu advertising to come to the brown cafe will only make this worse. My suggestion to you in all kindness is if you can't take the heat go out to dinner. Get an appetizer or something. I usually go for the calamari.

2hoursover

And it will for another 14 15 months. Either get used to it or not. Either way it ain't going away. When you have posters like evil or Hoffasux and anhourover over or the other three names he has it will be a constant hamster wheel. Tdu advertising to come to the brown cafe will only make this worse. My suggestion to you in all kindness is if you can't take the heat go out to dinner. Get an appetizer or something. I usually go for the calamari.
I dislike Tdu almost as much as hoffa hall and o. It's about US!! We are being pawned!! This is no longer a UNION!! I'd vote for your lead before the scum we have currently